This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wrong thread.

Comment

• Thanks for letting me know about that Burrow tgread on Mgo. Comic gold all over tge place, but my favorite is the notion that Torrance Gibson was the guy. Wow.

Comment

• Pretty quiet this recruiting weekend.

Comment

• There are official visits going on but no news seems to be forthcoming.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "Hey Brian .. show me how to take a selfie" ...

Comment

• "But Coach ... someone calling himself "Strangelove" just ran out on the court naked" ...

Comment

• "Hey good news everybody .. Harbaugh is taking us all to Blimpy's after the game!!"

Comment

• Not sure if this is premium or not(if it is, let me know and I'll take it down). Zach Gentry QB from NM. He's been committed to Texas forever. Everybody has been in to try and get him. Texas rivals board is a little worried about Harbaugh though. Kid has been quiet, so no idea how legit their shot it, but he looks like a stud and underrated to me. Probably competition related, but who knows. Just a highlight reel.

Comment

• Michigan also in final 3 for Raquon Smith(#3OLB, #64overall) from Georgia along with UCLA and Georgia. All DJ Durkin there.

Comment

• From one Scout guy....the Cincinnati/Southern Ohio guy -- Harbaugh is still going after Burrow, too. The Scout guy is a ND guy more than anything else.

Basically, JH is going to kick a bazillion tires as quickly as he can and hope something shakes free.

Comment

• Let a thousand flowers bloom! End the silent suffering!

Comment

• Right. Haven't heard much on Burrow yet though.

Comment

• Burrow isn't happening, but good recruiters don't really take "no" for an answer unless it's abundantly clear. You never know when a solid/great relationship with a recruit will go south and you always want to be there. Not exactly rocket science, but it's the approach really good recruiters take and one I expect JH to take.

JH probably has a shot at Weber. If that happens then Scott will be at OSU, but I think Weber will hold.

Torrance Gibson and Auburn is far more likely. Whoa.

Anyway, there's not much JH can do. If he can get 4 or 5 solid players that would be nicely done.

Comment

• Gibson is the stud isn't he, Talent?

Seriously, I'd fear Auburn. They paid $ 250,000 at least for Cam Newton. About like Hand with UM last year. Suddenly Alabama's engineering school ("it can simulate earthquakes!!") just overwhelms our young recruit. Bunch of BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X