Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exactly.. don't fall into what the media says. look at his accuracy. 2 INTs all year. I'm not saying the kid is the next Manning but his throws are on the money.

My only concern is his height. Is he 6'1 or 6'3. There's so many conflicting measurements. Whether Harbaugh likes who we have or not we all knew he'd bring in his own recruit for QB his first year. Florida and Texas Tech are looking at him now as well
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Meh. No quality offers. He's a flyer/depth guy and we already have a few "depth" guys at QB. I was (unrealistically) hoping the we could land a Top 250 guy there. Looks like that won't happen. The salvaging of the class doesn't look like it's going to take place. I haven't heard anything about flipping KLS lately, for example.
      Last edited by Hannibal; January 13, 2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Should have some news soon with the visits for this upcoming weekend; starting the 16th. Iman Marshall is visiting on the 19th, a Monday I believe.

Comment

• r.e.l.a.x.

... and PLEASE trust Harbaugh's judgement.

Okay?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• In Harbaugh we trust. It says so right on our currency.

Comment

• E pluribus Harbaugh.

Comment

• Apparently, Narduzzi's move to Pitt has created some doubt in LJ Scott's mind. Apparently LJ Scott is interested in visiting Ohio State. OSU is mulling it over. If Scott visits then I think he ends up at OSU.

What this means for M has to do with Weber. I don't think Weber is interested in being part of a 2 back class. I think if OSU pushes for and gets Scott that Weber will decommit and probably end up back at M. Otherwise, I think the Weber commit is really solid even with the #1 RB in the class of 2016 on-board.

I'll take either. It seems like the endgame now is whether M or MSU ends up with a top 100 RB.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• interesting. Thinking about how Harbaugh dealt with Bosh, not sure Weber ends up at M. Harbaugh has 5-7 spots to fill. Subtract one for a QB, and M has more pressing needs than RB. WM?
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well, I think it's all moot because OSU will stick with Weber. But JH, IMO, would definitely take him.

Comment

• Narduzzi would not have been Scott's position coach. Why would it matter?
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Dunno. Just relaying info.

Comment

• I'm guessing getting Weber to flip is a symbolic event desired by Michigan, mostly.

Comment

• Not to mention the atrocious lack of depth at the running back position.

Comment

• We have plenty of depth. The problem is that Green and Smith are slow plodders with poor vision, Justice Hayes is Vincent Smith 2.0 at best, and Drake Johnson has poor agility and 2 ACL tears.

Comment

• Three healthy but ineffective backs is plenty of depth? Uh, uh.

Comment

Working...
                                X