This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like we're still on his mind.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Mike Farrell:

Hearing that #Florida #FSU #Alabama and #OhioState are top four for nations No 1 RB Damien Harris right now from good source.

Steve Lorenz:

"Maybe it's his top four after Michigan!," Harris's mother told me. "Just because he's opened up his recruiting doesn't mean Michigan has gone down on his list."
      Michigan was also skeptical about the idea that they aren't in Harris's top group, as they feel good about the relationship offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier has built with the Harris camp.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It's going to be OSU or M for Harris.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just in case anyone actually held out hope, M gave Malik McDowell a deadline of April 1st to sign. As we've said since Signing Day, he's a Spartan...

re: Harris; I think M is in the lead though there is plenty of time before he decides that anyone could jump ahead. Everything I read from him he sounds like more of a Wolverine fan that a lot of in-state kids so imo he's more M's to lose.

Comment

• OSU folks feel very good about Harris, FWIW.

Comment

• Until his LOI is received on State Street, he's going somewhere else .. IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                OSU folks feel very good about literally everyone they recruit, FWIW.
                FIFY. (Although I would not be surprised to see Harris go to OSU)
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• According to Brandon & multiple other sources 2016 LB Daelin Hayes, younger cousin of Justice Hayes will announce his decision April 27th at the Rivals Camp Series stop in Detroit. Gotta think Michigan is the favorite after offering March 22nd. 8 of 11 his 247 sports Crystal Ball predictions are for Michigan as well “@CoachBrown3: 2016 LB Daelin Hayes will announce commitment April 27. He holds offers from Michigan, Michigan St., and Tennessee.” “@TomVH: 2016 LB Daelin Hayes (Orchard Lake, Mich.) says he's announcing his decision on April 27.”  

Pretty much what the link states, surprised if its not M at this point though Sparty assumed they had him early.

Comment

• Jeezus. This early, I could care less. Just a decommit prospect for now.

Comment

• Orchard St. Mary's has been a typical Sparty pipeline.

Comment

• Just starting with the RR years. We dominated OLSM forever before him.

Comment

• That is correct. OLSM was a Michigan pipeline for years under Carr, Moeller and Schembechler.

Comment

• Sterling Jenkins is off the board to Penn State.

Comment

• Was M ever really in that derby?

Comment

• M led at one time last summer, we were certainly in his top 2-3 till M lost 5 of their last 7 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X