Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky I'm already at the point where I'm going to be fine with the guys we know who are fully committed. If Gary comes its icing on the cake. I've been conditioned to accept disappointment.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Texas is also going to have a big day. Wouldn't be shocked to seem them bolt up to borderline top 10 (from 30).
      Errrbody is going to Texas.
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Gary's mom said USC was a game-changer. Who knew that she actually meant in favor of Clemson?

Comment

• Talk is cheap. Unofficial visits are not.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• At this point, I don't think any B10 team will make the top 5 for the 247 composite. I think Alabama, LSU, FSU and Ole Miss are definitely in the top 5. I think Georgia will probably get there. Clemson has low numbers, so they'll probably be around 9 or 10 with a super high quality class.

If OSU gets Malcolm Pridgeon, that should sew up #1 for B10. M should finish a few points off -- or closer if BOSS!!!! decides to come....or ahead of they get Greg Little!

Overall, a much better recruiting cycle for the B10 than last year. Not even close. I think there are 4 very good classes (as opposed to 2 last year) and another 2 that are pretty good.

Also -- Prince Sammons to Auburn. Kid has some talent, but I just don't see him being a great football player. None of the midwest schools really pushed hard for him -- ND, M, OSU...nada....MSU pushed a bit, I think, but even then, I think they weren't "all in" with him.
            Last edited by iam416; February 3, 2016, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Viramontes may be back today?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                To no one's surprise, Mecole Hardman picks Georgia. Bulldogs now in the top 5 with a mere 17 commits. Eason, Nauta, Hardman, Ben Cleveland and possibly Brown on the offensive side of things. Filthy. Can't wait to see how they fritter away that talent and lose the East to Mizzou or some such shitass team!

Texas is also going to have a big day. Wouldn't be shocked to seem them bolt up to borderline top 10 (from 30).

It's a new day in Athens under Kirby
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Greg Little? That was always a pipe dream, no?

Comment

• Hack, I don't think Little was even a pipe dream really.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Greg Little? That was always a pipe dream, no?
                      LOL. Yes, hack. Pipe dream may be kind.

It's a new day in Athens under Kirby
                      Yeah, could be. I'm definitely leaning more to that conclusion than not, but it's tough to be too confident about a guy with no HC experience who's jumping into the deep end. Tom Herman -- yeah, I thought he'd do really well...AT HOUSTON. Georgia is big boy football.

But, he's recruiting like made. Fucker stole Richard LeCounte from OSU (top 30 kid for 2017).

Meanwhile, Penn State is having a bad day. Heh. Losing out on Ferns to WV and seeing Pryts get flipped to Stanford. Suck it, dickweeds!

Comment

• The recruiting news can't come fast enough.
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• It would be bananas to be an Alabama, LSU, FSU, Clemson, Ole Miss, etc fan today. Those schools go down to the wire for so many recruits. Big Ten schools usually have 2 or 3 tops. M, with Hill, Asiasi and Gary actually has a lot, IMO, for a B10 school.

It's fun to watch!

Comment

• Don't forget Nordin!
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hill to UM!

Comment

• Sweet. The day is off to a good start.

Comment

Working...
                                X