Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kids who are decommitting from MSU are going to be Gamecocks next year ;)
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I went to an Allen highschool football playoff game tonight. I was able to check out Greg Little and Michigan offer, Levi onzurikewjehdjrndkdkshdjdeeau. Little, of course, was just dominant. He pancaked several people and seems like an immovable object. I'm not overly impressed with Levi Onzurikewjehdjrndkdkshdjdeeau. He seemed a bit soft. He's a giant kid but seems to lack that killer instinct. Granted Allen went up 40-0 in the first 3/8 of the game and sat him the rest of the timw. Hopefully I get to see him in a closer game next week.

Side note: I watched pretty much all of Allens playoff games last year and haven't ever seen a QB as special as Kyler Murray (with Texas A&M now). He was amazing. This kid won 3 straight 6A titles in Texas.
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        The kids who are decommitting from MSU are going to be Gamecocks next year ;)
        That may be what they have to do to stay with Dantonio.

These decommitments aren't happening by chance. Something is in the air about Dantonio's future at MSU, IMO.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That would be nice, but I doubt it. I think it's like Froot says, usually they don't have so many early commits.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Why would Dantonio want to go from having the 2nd best program in Michigan to the 2nd best program in South Carolina?

Comment

• I just read a report, I think from BR, that said the B10 has the third best recruiting as a conference, but 4 of the top 12 classes are in the B10.

It is long past time to realign the divisions, because the 4 are OSU, PSU, UM, MSU. It is not going to get better in the future. I say put the 2 Michigan teams in the West and put Purdue (last place in recruiting) and Illinois in the East. And none of this Rivalry Game bullshit. If UM plays OSU in a regular rotation, fine. If they play them in the CCG, better yet. And if they don't play them, you have a ready made matchup for an extremely profitable bowl game. Otherwise the 4 serious programs in one 7 team division are at a substantial disadvantage in being chosen to play in a National Playoff.
              Last edited by Da Geezer; November 14, 2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• I think this an accurate analysis and an entirely defensible position.

Under the circumstances in todays CFB world, I can't see preserving The Game as it played in the historical and current context.

It's time for the BT to move on.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• And none of this Rivalry Game bullshit. If UM plays OSU in a regular rotation, fine. If they play them in the CCG, better yet.
                  The people who would be the most adamantly against this would be the folks in Columbus Ohio and East Lansing Michigan. Ohio actually plays one game per year. MSU bases the success of their entire program on how they do against Michigan.

Geezer, I agree with your post, but I can't see Mich v Ohio or M v MSU ever being on a rotational schedule.

Comment

• Nor should they be.

Comment

• I'd like to see it if only for what it would do to Ohio.

They wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they couldn't play Michigan for about 3 years. They'd all take up volleyball or something ...

Comment

• It'd be shitty for everybody, let's not kid ourselves.

Comment

• I want a "Secret Sam" briefcase for Christmas.
                          Last edited by lineygoblue; November 16, 2015, 10:31 AM.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Matt Falcon "officially decomits" from Michigan.

The kid has been told by M doctors that he should not play football anymore.

So, what does Harbaugh do? He pulls the football scholarship offer, and instead, offers the kid a non-athletic scholarship.

The bastard ...

So, the kid is going to go shopping for a team that will allow him to play in spite of doctors' advice that he not play football anymore. Apparently he has a doctor (family doctor?) who has told him he will be "fine" if he plays football.

The kid has a litany of injuries, and he's not even 18 yet.

He should have grabbed the non playing scholly offer ...

Comment

• I remember when UFM did the EXACT same thing to a kid from Florida. Quite the different reaction.

Liney's a fucking bitch.

Talent and Strangelove's reaction:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OKwRsnWO84"]Men On Football - Original, Unedited Version from In Living Color - YouTube[/ame]
                              Last edited by iam416; November 16, 2015, 04:08 PM.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                Matt Falcon "officially decomits" from Michigan.

The kid has been told by M doctors that he should not play football anymore.

So, what does Harbaugh do? He pulls the football scholarship offer, and instead, offers the kid a non-athletic scholarship.

The bastard ...

So, the kid is going to go shopping for a team that will allow him to play in spite of doctors' advice that he not play football anymore. Apparently he has a doctor (family doctor?) who has told him he will be "fine" if he plays football.

The kid has a litany of injuries, and he's not even 18 yet.

He should have grabbed the non playing scholly offer ...
                                Why are you all offended he wants to try and play football somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X