Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking of Ty Isaac, what gives with him?

Comment

• Tons of talent, questionable work ethic.

Comment

• Yep, and that's too bad.

He's got a coaching staff that can get him to the next level, but he doesn't seem willing to do the work. A real shame.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• seems like a lot of recruits have been dropping Sparty recently ... what gives?

Comment

• It seems the Nebraska loss has had an impact on State's recruiting. If your not one of the elite programs you have to keep winning and keep the momentum rolling or risk coming back the earth and the reality of second tier status. somewhere in the 15 - 25 or even 30 range, nationally.

Comment

• Maybe if they were fairly soft commits to start? With Michigan in the last few years, it really took a fair bit of losing before those recruits started to wander off.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                It seems the Nebraska loss has had an impact on State's recruiting. If your not one of the elite programs you have to keep winning and keep the momentum rolling or risk coming back the earth and the reality of second tier status. somewhere in the 15 - 25 or even 30 range, nationally.
                I highly doubt that one disputed loss has kids running for the exit. It's probably due to Dantonio leaving for South Carolina. :-P
                Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 12, 2015, 12:09 PM.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Coaches at MSU get very vulnerable when UM is dominant. Happened to Saban and he's not exactly second rate. I can next see it happening with Dantonio. Hoke and RichRod revived the MSU program in the past decade.

Comment

• It's a really interesting question...can both Michigan and State be dominant at the same time? I don't think a few coincidental decommits along with a suspect loss in an otherwise good season indicate any kind of slippage for Sparty. And I wouldn't underestimate Dantonio. But I do think that this question will be answered in the next 5 years.

Comment

• History's got an answer for that - NO. Apart from that few years in the late 80s when Perles got to a Rose Bowl. But, we'll see. I'm done writing off Dantonio.

Comment

• If M and Ohio continue to grab talent from NJ, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Georgia, Texas, California there will be talent left for Sparty to be awfully good. M & Ohio should get first pick in M/Ohio but Sparty could have quite a few leftovers.

Comment

• This will probably be there best class ever with Dantonio for the record.

Comment

• and Dantonio is doing far better in Ohio than JH. Ohio has more talent than MI, IL, and IN combined in an average year. And Dantonio is kind of like Beilein, he gets talent that works for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              This will probably be there best class ever with Dantonio for the record.
                              For the record... no one cares in this thread.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Apparently they do, read the thread, I didn't bring up the Spartans troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X