This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the story on David Reese?
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      What's the story on David Reese?
      Wants to enroll early. Can't a Michigan. As time goes, looks like a decommit. Just took an official to...Nebraska.
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• yea.. I read that and it appears he had a great time. It's definately a position of need for the huskers.

Comment

• He's almost certainly be told that it would be in his best interests to find another landing spot.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• by Michigan?? does that mean he's not as good as previously thought or Michigan found someone else better???

Comment

• Why can't he enroll early? Not enough credits in HS to matriculate is what I heard? Once again I say, I hate it that UM has such high standards. We need linebackers.

Shoot, let him take one class, or at least the minimum and count toward his HS. Call it AP. Or transfer to Fork Union Military Academy, they will make him eligible.

Comment

• I've seen him in person, I think he is really good. He played fullback and was an inside linebacker/Mike, he was flattening people as a fullback. They wouldn't run at him on defense. Maybe his measurables aren't up to HARBAUGH!'s standards. In that game Khalid Kareem was also on the field, Reese was notable, Kareem wasn't.

Comment

• I don't know much, but this sounds like they're politely asking him to look elsewhere instead of an issue of standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I've seen him in person, I think he is really good. He played fullback and was an inside linebacker/Mike, he was flattening people as a fullback. They wouldn't run at him on defense. Maybe his measurables aren't up to HARBAUGH!'s standards. In that game Khalid Kareem was also on the field, Reese was notable, Kareem wasn't.
                    with only 5 scholarship LB's on the team today, he's needed in Lincoln. Thanks for the insight.

Comment

• Don't think I saw this posted earlier but M also gets a preferred walk-on TE/LB.

Comment

• Oddly enough Sam Webb this am was saying that the staff feels good about linebacker and have backed off the hot and heavy pursuit of Caleb Kelly for that reason.

I am very surprised because I get a very different opinion when I look at LBer depth chart. Makes me think that is "face saving" talk but, what do I know.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• "but, what do I know."

not much =

Comment

• Listening to Sam Webb all the way in Seattle, that is true fan right there.

Comment

• @chengelis: De'Veon Smith tells @brandymancan how much he liked Hoke. Said Hoke fell asleep on his couch during recruiting visit. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just a hard worker!

Comment

Working...
                                X