Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next big recruiting weekend is the BBQ near the end of the month, should be a majority of M top local targets there as well as quite a few national ones too. Expect a good turnout from M's top targets and I should report their reactions to the event to see if M has made up ground.

Comment

• Any word on Darian Roseboro's plans? Roy Manning has nicely filled the recruiting void left by Jerry Montgomery.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• M is likely his leader and he's suppose to decide before his senior season. Hope he gets another visit in to AA before he decides. Competition is probably mostly NC State & Clemson at this point.

Comment

• Great news everybody! Damien Harris was wearing a Michigan hat today at the opening. If that doesn't mean he's a lock I don't know what does.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• He's also going to visit for the BBQ.

Comment

• Done. Deal.

Comment

• Next step I believe he starts recruiting for us?

Comment

• Heh
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Really good summary on mgoblog about Michigan's recruiting class and the top remaining targets.

I hadn't heard much about this kid, but we are apparently the leader for linebacker Joshua McMillon. LB with a very impressive list of SEC offers.

Comment

• Like McMillon a lot more than Thompson & Bilal but I usually wait for a kid to visit at least unofficially before they make my recruiting board. His size does worry you he ends up at defensive end but M could use an end with his talent level too...

Iman Marshall CB (5*, Cal) seems very genuinely interested in M as well but until he makes it to campus I'll keep him as a long shot.

Comment

• McMillon has visited supposedly and will visit again with his parents.

Comment

• Yup, he did visit in April. I still feel we need another strong visit to get him very interested in M and away from Alabama and the SEC. His highlights impress me a lot more that a higher rated, Asmar Bilal who doesn't know how to take on a blocker.

Comment

• ... we need tough guys ...
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Weber wearing the right colors.

[ame]http://twitter.com/TomVH/status/487395409107509248[/ame]

Comment

• With talent that are well coached, play with good technique & fundamentals and have some experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X