Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true ...assuming he redshirts he'll never see the field versus M.

Comment

• JuJu Smith S visiting M officially for the ND game.

Comment

• Josh Rosen scoop? George Campbell?
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• When is the press conference scheduled during which Peppers will put on his Michigan hat?

Comment

• Sunday
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Rosen is a '15, unless a recruit outright comes out and says M is his favorite, I don't pay attention to '15 recruits yet. Not till about signing day for the '14 class...

Don't have a read on Winovich, he sounds like a coin-flip or maybe a slight OSU favorite. M is trying to get back into it with Nyles Morgan, who I had on my recruiting board this spring. He's a top 100 type prospect at most recruiting sites and showed initial interest in M but M put their eggs in the baskets of guys like Berger, Hubbard, Winovich, etc. Not because those guys are actually better prospects, but those guys were deciding earlier.
              Last edited by WM Wolverine; May 23, 2013, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• I'm not a huge fan of Morgan. M isn't. OSU isn't. I do think he's good, but I like they guys OSU has gone after better which would include the 3 above + Garrett (SEC) + McMillan.

But, as far as "Plan B" types go, he's really solid.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  When is the press conference scheduled during which Peppers will put on his Michigan hat?
                  Jabrill Peppers announces his college decision on Sunday at 5:15 pm ET on ESPNU.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Nyles Morgan LB has a very, very nice offer list, Alabama, Florida, Miami, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, USC, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin... Consensus top 100 talent, top 4-8 at his position... Haven't really evaluated him myself yet and looked at his film...

His recruitment is going to very likely go into the fall and maybe winter but it sounds like M will at least be a contender.

Comment

• OSU isn't recruiting him, at least as of now.

I've stop paying attention to who OSU "offers." I only pay attention to who visits.

Clifton Garrett is the man from Illinois. He's going to be really good.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• PEPPERS!

Comment

• The airing of the announcement is being delayed due to softball but Jabrill is officially a Michigan verbal commit.
                          At some point, ESPNU will be showing it. The Nebraska and Oregon women are in the 9th inning of their Softball Super Regional.

Comment

• Just to illustrate the power of Pepper:

[ame="https://twitter.com/SamWebb77/status/338767841845211137"][/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOhUTnFhFwI"]Godzilla 1985 Dr. Pepper Commercial #1 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• #1 class (for now) at 247sports... It'll be a very small class, so I expect M to get leapfrogged by much larger classes but Hoke can certainly recruit and develop talent.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X