Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speight just tweeted that Peppers was 100%. I think he was only joking and also said Hand would follow. He might have been just joshing with the Rivals Guy. But he obviously could know something.
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Speight:
      @rivalsmike @lumber_jacklane ��% put it down in the books now
      Mike Farrell:
      waaaaay early in process to put % on anything @lumber_jacklane: @rivalsmike what are the chances he commits to Michigan?
      Speight:
      @rivalsmike peppers first then hand will come
      Farrell:
      Peppers agree, Hand much further from leader
      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
        He'd already have a bunch of SEC schools in the running if that were the case, it's down to M & Stanford.
        Theoretically, but I have seen Auburn, especially, flip a lot of guys out of nowhere.

Comment

• Just reading what Peppers has to say, sounds like he's Blue. Things can change, and its a LOOOONG time to signing day, but right now, it sounds like he's Ann Arbor bound.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Peppers sounds like a Wolverine, he just needs to take a visit to Stanford for comparison sake.

Comment

• Would be hard to begrudge a kid for choosing Palo Alto. A lot to like there, both the school and the area.

Comment

• A one-time schmucko may be having a moment of clarity:

The 6-foot-3, 215-pound defensive end from Southfield included the Wolverines among his five leaders, which were announced Friday morning on Twitter. Michigan State, Notre Dame, Oklahoma and USC also made the cut.

Comment

• You are assuming that the urban myth "really wanted" Marshall.

Please remember, the urban myth never, ever strikes out on a kid he "really wants" in Columbus. He only ALLOWS them to leave, once he realizes he doesn't really need them.

Please keep that in mind.

Comment

• Marshall said Mattison told him he he'd fill a Terrell Suggs-type role at Michigan.

The credibility Mattison brings for defensive recruits -- gotta assume it is so important. Mattison is like Trey Burke. It's scary to think about how things would have gone these last two years without either of them.

Just stopped by the M Den, in search of some cool t-shirt with Trey on it. As in the Woodson or Dhani Jones ones. I was told he isn't in that category.

Fucking stupid football school.

Comment

• Jeezus. He's not in Dhani Jones' category? Fucking idiots.

Comment

• Dhani's charming and all with the bow-tie, but come the fuck on already.

Comment

• The credibility Mattison brings for defensive recruits -- gotta assume it is so important. Mattison is like Trey Burke. It's scary to think about how things would have gone these last two years without either of them.
                          The return of Greg Mattison, and the results he's brought within the Michigan football program, have been the polar opposite of everything Rich Rod did.

I don't blame Rich Rod entirely for the fall of the program, but his failure to bring in a competent DC, and give equal emphasis to the defense made Lloyd Carr's mistakes even more glaring.

Comment

• During the tournament, I was thinking they needed to crank out an I Like Spike tee.

Comment

• Appears that Hand had a terrific time at Auburn. I wonder how much they offered him in cash?

Comment

• 200k for a year of Cam Newton, #1 overall recruit for 3-4 years should get him a half million?

Comment

Working...
                                X