Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?You know, Ohio State pulled out all the stops,? Mr. Harris said. ?They brought the president out for him. It was awesome! Then Urban Meyer?s record speaks for itself. He seems like a good guy? but when all was said and done we go back (to Michigan) and it just felt like home. Drake pulled me aside and was just like, ?dad I just feel it. This is the place I need to be. I trust these guys? Hoke Hecklinski, all of them. It just seems like this is the place where my heart it and this is where I need to be.??

Urbie seemed like a good guy? At least Drake knows what's up. Does Mary Sue meet recruits too? "Hi, I'm Gordon. I work for Coach Meyer."
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• oops, too late. Talent already weighed in...
      Heh. I *did*. Seems like it was deleted. Awesome. It's particularly easy to lie about what folks say if they can't rebut it! Heh.

Man, Rocky, how insecure are you? Harris seems like a good kid. Was either going to play hoops for Izzo or football for M. Football is his better option. M got a good one.

And, of course, he'll likely be part of the 2nd best class in the B10. If history is any indicator in the ol' UFM v Hoke battle. LOL.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• *heh* .. indeed.

Your post was not deleted because you "rebutted" anything.

Your post was deleted due to name calling.

I've never, ever done that to you, sir.

Please don't do it to me.

Thank you.

And thank you for confirming the content of my description of your Hoke v Meyer attitude with your last sentence of the above communication.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• To any Bucknut, like Doc said "I'm your Huckleberry".

[youtube]jkm1i2o6Ri8[/youtube]
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I would like to thank Urban for getting Harris to rethink his committment to Sparty. :-)
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I would like to thank Urban for getting Harris to rethink his committment to Sparty.
              No problem! Heh. Once Harris blew up as a WR, there was no way he was staying with Sparty. UFM just happened to be the first to talk to him, I guess.

Comment

• Turdbin just couldn't close.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Liney I want to thank you for your judicious oversight as always.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• No problem, OP.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Did I miss something? From those last few posts, I would surmise that someone had a potty mouth (again)...

Comment

• Only if calling Liney a moron is a potty mouth. Why, you even read one of my deleted posts.

When someone blatantly makes up things, he is either a moron or a liar. I opted for the former.
                        Last edited by iam416; April 16, 2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• I would expect ufm will make a re-run at Harris.

He is NOT a graceful looser. This has to chap his ass big time.

Good.

The rivalry is on.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hoke is in the same company as Saban, as far as coaching abilities and record go. Hasn't this forum already proven that time and again?

Comment

• Was ``moron'' really the offending word?

LOL @ Gordon Gee being a part of recruiting though. That really is pathetic.

Comment

• It's not pathetic. If Gee doesn't do his part, Urbie might fire him.

And they though JoePa had power....

Comment

Working...
                                X