Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peppers is a substantial area of need too (superstud corner).

Comment

• But Brady Hoke has never won anything ....
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He's won some recruiting battles, that's for sure. Which is awesome. Other parts of the job to win at too though.

Comment

• But according to some here, that's why Brady Hoke's career is already over at Michigan. He can't compete for top players, and he can't win anything significant on the field.

Comment

• I'm astonished that Harris committed to Hoke right after leaving Urbie. Apparently, he didn't understand that he was in the presence of a god. Has the NCAA ruled as to whether osu and ufm can count the spring game as a win?
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Drake Harris will be hunted on the field for having the audacity to attend Michigan:

Comment

• Liney's Beilein schtick transfers to Hoke? Wow. Unreadable.

Harris is awesome. So is Peppers. Hoke looks primed to top the April recruiting charts again for the third year running.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You've made that argument for years now, sir. Brady Hoke has never won a conference title ... never won a national title ... can't get anything out of ohio but Meyer rejects ... can't recruit against the likes of Meyer and Saban ... doesn't have the credentials to be considered on the same par as the "elite" coaches in the nation...

Yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    You've made that argument for years now, sir. Brady Hoke has never won a conference title ... never won a national title ... can't get anything out of ohio but Meyer rejects ... can't recruit against the likes of Meyer and Saban ... doesn't have the credentials to be considered on the same par as the "elite" coaches in the nation...

Yes?
                    You nailed it, Liney! Said it all so that Talent won't have to!

Comment

• oops, too late. Talent already weighed in...

Comment

• It's easier when you get to make up what I say.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Drake Harris: "The coaches at Michigan are real." Read between the lines.

Comment

• You make those idiots sound reasonable. How about he wins the friggin conference before we anoint him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                              Drake Harris: "The coaches at Michigan are real." Read between the lines.
                              He committed after taking a coupla showers and still was unable get that slimy feeling off his skin.

Comment

• casting aside the usual drivel from our friends from the South, does anyone know if Peppers is aiming to be an early enrollee?

Peppers, Hand, McDowell, and Scott would seem to be the targets Hoke and co are pursuing most aggressively right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X