Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your taking visits, you're not committed. If you're even answering calls from opposing coaches, I don't think you're committed.

Comment

• If the girl who you refer to as your girlfriend is talking to other guys on the phone and perhaps meeting them for "coffee" she's not committed to you.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        If the girl who you refer to as your girlfriend is talking to other guys on the phone and perhaps meeting them for "coffee" she's not committed to you.
        lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          If the girl who you refer to as your girlfriend is talking to other guys on the phone and perhaps meeting them for "coffee" she's not committed to you.
          Substitute 'spouse' for 'girlfriend' in the above quote and it still applies. "Commitment" has no grey areas, whether it is in reference to recruiting or relationships. So says Dr. PhilRob...

:-)

Comment

• no recruiting news at all???

Comment

• Treadwell is a long shot falling behind the Oklahoma schools and even Ole Miss. :(

Green is looking good... Backup plan is NW's committed RB that M coaches think they could flip...

McQuay is Vandy vs M with Vandy having the lead...

Dawson is a real possibility again, insiders (I don't know if you can call rivals that anymore) say there is a good chance he re-commits on M's 'big' recruiting weekend (Dec 14th)...

Conley is OSU vs M, coin-flip that probably favors the Buckeyes... M would take both McQuay & Conley as it's likely one ends up at free safety and Conley is as good as a WR recruit as a DB recruit.

If Dawson goes elsewhere, you'll see some new offers for OL that M feels would commit on the spot...

-

I promised a '14 recruiting board awhile back but hoped the QB offer situation would be settled by then but I WILL have a recruiting board up before the big recruiting weeekend on the 14th. Expect that weekend to eventually lead to a commit or two or three; whether they be '13 or '14 recruits.
              Last edited by WM Wolverine; December 3, 2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Surely Dawson's in the class at this point. They're not going to reoffer him without knowing how that ends up...

Comment

• You'd hope so but that MSU LB offer didn't make sense either. Green would pretty much 'complete' this class for me, he's NEEDED. Be nice to have Treadwell, one of the DB's and I'm sure M won't have any trouble filling Dawson's spot as they have a couple guys that would jump at the ship if they offered...

M is adding a lot of quantity at WR (5 in '12/'13), let's hope they are quality too as it doesn't look good right now for Treadwell. The important date for a lot of these recruits is if they are visiting officially (or unofficially) on December 14th and their reactions after that visit.

Comment

• I want Green here so much more than Treadwell, yes. As for the MSU LB, that's a different story. Maybe they're just doing it to wind up D'antonio a bit.

Comment

• Thanks WM

Dawson and Green are supposedly friends (Mgoblog). I think a "best case" is Dawson committing on the 14th and bringing along his pal Green. I've said it too often: Dawson has talent, but he really needs the "family atmosphere" that a great group of guys and coaches would give him. UM puts him close to home and playing with guys he knows.

After that I'd wish for McQuay or Conley, but prefer Conley as a wide receiver

Comment

• Conley as a WR based on what? M's needs, or his talents? I have no particular dog in that fight, but if he projects as an elite WR that sounds ideal based on M having other CBs who look pretty darn good. Three more years of Countess and Taylor is a pretty good starting point, with Richardson, Lewis and Stribling filling the slot and pushing the other two.

Comment

• Semed like Reschke just wanted a Michigan offer so he could say he got one. I understand that he was upset that he hadn't been offered already.

WM, is the "NW" RB a Northwestern RB?
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Here is the Mgoblog take on the LB offer situation:

"Hopkins leaving opens up a 24th scholarship in the class, with more attrition pending. Given the flurry of offers Michigan has issued in the past few weeks it's clear they're looking for another linebacker, preferably a SAM type**, and I would guess they go above 25 if they find enough players they like.

**[I don't think this has anything to do with Cam Gordon or Jake Ryan. It's more about the freshman class. If Royce Jenkins-Stone isn't going to be a SAM, and it doesn't look like he will, then there is no one younger than Ryan on the roster who can play the spot. Even if they make the logical move and slide Mario Ojemudia over, they could still use another guy there before Michael Ferns arrives in 2014.]"

Comment

• Jenkins-Stone was the one who came in at 215 pounds or something, right?

Comment

• Hack:

I want Conley as a WR because, if you watch his tape along with Treadwell's, there just isn't much difference. Conley was all-state at WR. His stats are at least as good as Treadwell's, and he is playing against Ohio competition.

Comment

Working...
                                X