X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groupthink yet to set in, then?

Comment

• Tulley-Tillman was pretty ecstatic with his Alabama offer, I think Bama might've taken a decent lead with him...

For the most part, the recruiting services do a good job but I'm sure the services are very glad we don't remember their initial rankings.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        and let the jokes fly about his name ...
        I hoping to crack the first, provided I am able to muster the charm & wit but frankly, my Neanderthalian extra "Y" compels me to resist change.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• For the most part, the recruiting services do a good job but I'm sure the services are very glad we don't remember their initial rankings.
          This is 100% true. Regardless, it's still fun (for me, at least), to preuse the ratings and get a sense of the players OSU is looking at.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Butt wipe, on queue....
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• On queue? Heh.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As in bald as a "Cue" ball.....Sprint, Swype, Android, auto check, Heh.
                Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 8, 2012, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• The rest of the Rivals 250 is out. Tuley-Tillman is just outside the top 100. Wyatt Shallman is in the list as well as Jourdan Lewis. Lewis is a Michigan lock, from what I hear.

Comment

• I'd be we get Shallman too.

Comment

• Jourdan Lewis, Jake Butt, Shallman, Laquan Treadwell, Taco Charlton, Logan Tuley-Tillman & DeVeon Smith M are probably leaders for right now.

Comment

• So 2 in and 7 leading on? Wow -- that sounds great!

Comment

• Leading big for Jordan Diamond didn't do M much good last February...

Comment

• I'd like to see coach "Blutarsky" close on some of these guys and wrap up Alex Kozan for CHRIST SAKE.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 9, 2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• I don't know about LTT. he is apparently pretty infatuated with Bama right now.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hoke reminds me of Fred Flinstone.

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X