This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLF:

Not sure why he ditched OSU. I think it's just illustrative of the value of interviews and articles, especially to team sites.

But mostly I thought it was a funny story.

Anyway, didn't mean to interrupt. Big weekend for M.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I thought it was funny as well. I just don't get the politics and the bullshit that recruiting has turned into. Football has turned into a huge ugly business and it's sad that these young boys are sucked into it.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• A slew of crystal balls from Lorenz yesterday, none of which do Oracle any good, but nonetheless:

Lorenz: Brelin Faison-Weldon (OLB); Shannon Reid (OLB); Kwity Paye (WDE). I haven't the first fucking clue who any of those dudes are -- that's WM's job.

Also, Irving-Bey to M is becoming an increasingly popular CB.

In addition to Lorenz, CBs from Witfong are instructive:

Wilftong (in the past month): Irving-Bey; Reid, Cesar Ruiz, Tarik Black.

Comment

• BFW is a Penn State commit. Paye is a BC commit. Reid is an under-the-radar type from Florida with a pretty good looking offer list.

Comment

• Kwity Paye got his name when his parents were watching Elmer Fudd hunting wabbits?

Comment

• Lol
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                Kwity Paye got his name when his parents were watching Elmer Fudd hunting wabbits?
                I was going to go with Tweety Bird but we were close to being on the same page.

Comment

• 2018 G Emil Ekiyor, #110 ovr, #4 OG commits.

Comment

• So I take it he's pretty good.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Was he at the game yesterday?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yes, he's really good and was on my wish list for '18. Had him pegged as a likely Domer.

Comment

• Wish he were a 2017 kid. Need OL recruits bad. Friggin' Hoke. :-x
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• They'll get plenty for '17.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              They'll get plenty for '17.
                              Wilson, Ruiz, and Slaton would be awesome.

Maybe a flip sprinkled in.
                              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• FWIW, I think Yes and No.

Comment

Working...
                                X