No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac and 12 = 6. B1G = 3. ACC & SEC = 4. If I counted right. I think that backs up the writer's point very well and doesn't reflect well on the SEC either.

Comment

• I got 5 from the SEC. I'm really surprised the Big Ten has only 3 because you immediately think of Brady and Brees and figure there must be a lot more than just a rookie that played one year at Wisconsin.

Comment

• I think at the start of last year, the B1G still had Henne and Collins as starters. It comes and goes.

It's still nice that 2 of the top 3 QB's over the last 10 years have been B1G guys.

Comment

• There does exist a way to delete a double post...

Mountaineers have a message for Spartans:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlc4-8FeR24&feature=player_embedded"]WVU Student Government says, 'save a couch,' don't burn one - YouTube[/ame]
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• watching a bit of the IU at Northwestern game (right now NU 34, IU 21 under 5 min to go in the 3rd, as IU just ran a punt back for a TD)---lots and lots of empty seats all around Ryan Field. I never have been able to figure out how poor the level of support for NU is in Chicagoland. Sure, it's not the most tradition-rich program in the B1G, and I could understand it if this was the NU of the 70's and 80's, but this is a decent football program most years these days, and yet, nobody shows up!

Comment

• They're some Illinois fans and the rest ND slapdicks in Chicago, much less other BT transplant fans there. But mostly ND slapdicks.

Comment

• Perhaps a few of the fans are attending the Ryder Cup...today anyway.

Comment

• excuses, excuses

what about the rest of the time? Don't they call NU "Chicago's University"?

Comment

• That was B1G football.

osu 17, MSU 16. Should I be impressed with WVU's 70 point win? I'm not.

I suppose there are always going to be video game football teams and they're going to do deservedly well but give me a game like that in the B1G any time. That was football as it should be played.

Too bad they couldn't have both lost. Dantonio shows his ass in the post game hand shake.
                    What a douch.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Dantonio shows his ass in the post game hand shake.
                      The guy is a grouch and a sore loser.

I have no idea why anyone would want to play for him.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I missed whatever it was Dumbtonio did---recap?

Comment

• They are a private school whose local population are largely graduates/fans of the Illini, Notre Dame, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio State, etc. They also compete with the Bears, I don't expect them to ever sell-out every game. They are the B10's version of Vanderbilt, albeit with more success on the field or Wake Forest/Duke of the ACC.

Comment

• Glad to see Spartans lose today!

Whatever happened to Jamie in this forum? He was a longtime regular here, but haven't seen him lately...

Comment

• Gotta ask OP about that...
                              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Jamie had a major spat with someone I'll leave unnamed, has been gone ever since. I've seen him post a couple times since on other forums, but I doubt he'll return here.

Comment

Working...
                                X