No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never make excuses for bowl losses, sure in some cases there is a slight geographic edge but frankly when you lose it's because the other team played better.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That's the thing, the kicker isn't even that good. He's hit 62% on the year.
      Before this season, Walsh was hitting at close to 90%, and he tries a lot of long ones. Even with his conversion rate this year, I'd expect him to hit a 43-yarder. But that doesn't mean I would have just settled for a 43-yard attempt.

Comment

• or your team was playing a team you were expected to lose to, which is the case in about 6 of the B10's losses.

Comment

• Month to prepare, a ton of pride on the line, win baby.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Being an underdog is a product of having inferior teams, imo. There is no excuse for any of SEC.matchups. Wisky is playing even. 0-8 on "January 1st" games speaks for itself.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Georgia played super-conservative at end of regulation and in OT. They deserve to lose...

Comment

• Big Ten wins one...

Comment

• Sparty wins. That was a terrific college football game, and a badly needed win for the Big Ten. Well deserved win for the Spartans after their effort in the second half.

Comment

• Gholston is really good. Meh, good for them, I guess. They had a pretty decent team.

Comment

• Easy touchdown for Wisconsin on their first drive. 7-0 Badgers.

Comment

• Richt will be fired tomorrow, and deservedly so.
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• When the team your playing is ranked higher, its an upset when you win. B10 has had to pull upsets in all but a few games.

Comment

• Richt will be fired tomorrow, and deservedly so.
                            I doubt that, but stranger things have happened.

Comment

• Let's hope Badgers win and make this a decent day for B1G...

Comment

• I understand, wm, but the SEC has two teams off in the BCS and their third best team in the cotton. They are favorites because they're just better, not because of unfair matchups.

Oklahoma was harsh. I will grant you that. Aggie, too. Otherwise, meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X