X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparty is the flagship?
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• You just know Dantonio is on the sideline pondering going for two like a gangster. Or Jerry Glanville.
      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Richt is a bigger idiot than talent
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• In the Zookster award category, you have two candidates on opposite sidelines in OT.

I'm betting that Richt wins the dumb call of the game award here.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Paul, Are you sure?
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Richt gets an A on his first opportunity for playing defense first in OT.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Why would you take a very missable 42 yard FG instead of trying to get closer?
                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• So ...... how many of you on the sidelines with 3 downs, runs on first then tells your QB to kneel down 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage giving your FG kicker a 43 yard effort.

Chalk one point up to Richt for the Zooker award so far.

Comment

• I don't care how good your kicker is, you don't give up yards in overtime.

Comment

• Great game. I hope State pulls this off for the B1G!

Comment

• Wow; just wow. What absolutely horrific coaching by Richt.
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Not me Chuck, Cousins needs to be bitch-slapped for his comments.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                            I don't care how good your kicker is, you don't give up yards in overtime.
                            That's the thing, the kicker isn't even that good. He's hit 62% on the year.

Comment

• B10's bowl record isn't the least bit surprising, NW, Iowa & PSU were all grossly outclassed. I actually was impressed how close most the B10 teams played their competition for the most part...

Getting two teams in the BCS results in your 'playing-up' in most your games and getting so many bowl eligible teams mean you have a lot of mediocre teams in bowls. I only had the B10 winning three games and I was correct on the first two and not overly confident on the third one, M over VT...

Really hoping Wisky doesn't embarass the B10 in the Rose. IMO your 'reputation' should be based upon your top 5-6 teams; that would be Wisky, M, MSU, Neb, PSU & say OSU/Iowa. Two of those games have yet to start and another has yet to finish (MSU), B10 would look really good winning 3 of those, average winning two of them and terrible only winning one.

Comment

• I'm giving Dantonio one point for that series there. After the MSU gain on first down, you pound it for 3 yards for the first and start over again. He got greedy.

Its tied.

Comment

Working...
                                X