No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's run that by Bronx Blue to see if it's legit.

Comment

• good.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Look, rivals have their views, M fans have their's. Not unexpectedly, they differ sharpley. But the sass has become loaded with obscenity laced personal attacks. When it came to political disagreements very early in the life of this forum those same kinds of personal attacks were called out and they ended .... after a respected forum owner quit.

I'm doing that here. I'm just not quitting. We're capable of reasonable disagreements politely expressing them. Sass is fum and fine. Thats not what's going on here. If posters can't make a point absent personal attacks, simply stop posting. Those involved know exactly what I'm talking about here.

At some time, I'll take a pool among this forum's mods - the ones still actively posting - about removing posts that are personal attacks. I'll report the results in the forum admin thread.

BTW, JH isn't cheating. Give us the facts - other than wild, internet augmented spculation - that he is, link him to Stalion in a meaningful rule breaking way, I'll start listeng. Until then shut your pieholes.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Personal attacks? Are you BronxBlue? Who vetted you? What's your security clearance?

Comment

• Did I miss something?

Comment

• Stallion is on Michigan's staff and HARBAUGH!!! does the hiring of the staff.

There, I believe I've satisfactorily linked the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                I can't even imagine what the response would be from M fans had this happened on the O side...holy fuck...

Most famous American Spy Ring since the Culper Spy Ring during the Revolutionary War!!!!!!!

HARBAUGH!!!!!!! is the new GEORGE WASHINGTON!!!!!!!
                Don't worry Wiz, Ohio does not have the intellectual firepower to create such a system.

Talent, have you seen articles where it is claimed that Ryan Day's brother has an investigative firm and has been paid to dig up dirt on M? I've seen this more than once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  10/12/2024

OSU at Oregon
                  Washington at Iowa
                  Penn State at USC

"reportedly"
                  What is this about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

What is this about?
                    Later today the Big10 is releasing the full 2024 schedule. Those are three games leaked to a reporter as an early preview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      Look, rivals have their views, M fans have their's. Not unexpectedly, they differ sharpley. But the sass has become loaded with obscenity laced personal attacks. When it came to political disagreements very early in the life of this forum those same kinds of personal attacks were called out and they ended .... after a respected forum owner quit.

I'm doing that here. I'm just not quitting. We're capable of reasonable disagreements politely expressing them. Sass is fum and fine. Thats not what's going on here. If posters can't make a point absent personal attacks, simply stop posting. Those involved know exactly what I'm talking about here.

At some time, I'll take a pool among this forum's mods - the ones still actively posting - about removing posts that are personal attacks. I'll report the results in the forum admin thread.

BTW, JH isn't cheating. Give us the facts - other than wild, internet augmented spculation - that he is, link him to Stalion in a meaningful rule breaking way, I'll start listeng. Until then shut your pieholes.
                      Nope.

Talent, Wiz, and DSL have been around here long enough to cut them slack.

If a new party was posting here instead of his normal postings on Eleven Warriors, that would be different. Any "editing" always ends up being trouble.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

Comment

Personal attacks? Are you BronxBlue? Who vetted you? What's your security clearance?
                        Heh. Good one.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Stallion is on Michigan's staff and HARBAUGH!!! does the hiring of the staff.

There, I believe I've satisfactorily linked the two.
                          JH hired Stalion as an analyst. Stalion, it will likely turn out, did not disclose the nature of his activities in the hiring process. What evidence do you have that Harbaugh knowingly hired a guy actively involved in activities likely in violation of NCAA rules? Basically, he deceived the people involved in hiring him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Nope.

Talent, Wiz, and DSL have been around here long enough to cut them slack.

If a new party was posting here instead of his normal postings on Eleven Warriors, that would be different. Any "editing" always ends up being trouble.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."
                            Yep. I agree with you that editing, in the end, just produces problems. When Linesman quit over personal attacks on him, he asked me if I'd take over as owner. In the process of cleaning up the mess, I asked for input on reasonable bounding rules. I got good advice involving what shouldn't go on in this forum. Personal attacks were something to be avoided. Every poster here knows when sass turns into a demeaning personal attack. I took this post as that.......#14121.

That post isn't good sass. It's demeaning and personal - As it's target, I took offense to it and my post, acting as forum owner, is a result.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              JFC.

So the Watergate break-in was a nothingburger...cuz espionage of your rivals campaign headquarters is done by everyone!!!
                              These two events are not remotely similar. Terrible analogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Did I miss something?
                                Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X