No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, CRD and his assbag team are going to be 14 point dogs against HARBAUGH***** in AA. It's going to be a bloodbath. BUT, if by some miracle of miracles Ohio State pulls off the upset of the century....whoa...

Meanwhile, if HARBAUGH****** wins they're still dirty fucking cheaters. And he'll still run.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      Curious to see how M looks in these last 4 regular season games because that would be telling of how useful their signal hacking program was from 2021-2023. They sure looked normal vs MSU as they were aware of the alleged crimes.

My biased perspective would obviously find enjoyment in M annihilating PSU and OSU despite coaches saying this stuff. Such as M’s success directly being related to the scandal. We shall see what happens in these games… that will tell how valuable it was!
      Gotta love the haters' logic: Michigan hasn't played anyone! Their schedule suuuuucks!....... The only reason they're 21-1 the last two seasons is because of cheating! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Michigan has a great opportunity in front of them. Go dumptruck PSU and OSU again and watch the haters' heads explode. What will the excuse be then? We only had FIVE WEEKS to adjust!!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        ​Oh, M is going to destroy OSU. There's zero doubt about that.

That doesn't mean they weren't brazenly cheating.

In the coaches survey the coaches put the value of M's operation at (unscientifically), 7-10 points. M is 28 points better than everyone in CFB so it doesn't matter.

But goddamn do I hope HARBAUGH***** doesn't bitch out and run in 2024.
        Well, in the scenario where this happens… it would tell me that coaches were wrong about the effectiveness of M’s sign stealing over the last 3 seasons. Referring to the Pete Thamel ESPN article that dropped early this morning.

I don’t really care either way.
        Harbaugh would be joining the party of many college coaches with dirt on their hands. … IF the end of the investigation factually says this sometime in 2024. TBD.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Well, in the scenario where this happens… it would tell me that coaches were wrong about the effectiveness of M’s sign stealing over the last 3 seasons. Referring to the Pete Thamel ESPN article that dropped early this morning.

I don’t really care either way.
          Harbaugh would be joining the party of many college coaches with dirt on their hands. … IF the end of the investigation factually says this sometime in 2024. TBD.
          Oh, HARBAUGH**** is in that party AND THEN SOME.

At this point, it's impossible to deny that M are -- Dirty. Fucking. Cheaters.

Comment

• But, but. but................COACH PRIME!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Just like OSU! It's nice to shed the chains, man.

Comment

• The ever-reliable Twitter as well as "insiders" says there's a B10 AD call today. I wonder if that's regularly-scheduled or if something precipiated it? I wonder what will be said assuming the ever-reliable Twitter/insiders are correct.

Comment

• I mean, I didn't realize the giant pussy that is CRD had so much sway -- like being able to somehow convince so many B10 coaches and ADs that this "nothingburger" molehill his actually some sort of mountain. I would have never guessed that CRD, the born on third base loser whose own dad killed himself rather than be around him, could orchestrate such a masterful plan. But, perhaps he did?......

Comment

• What we really need is to let opposing coaches act as judge, jury, and executioner during the season in a case that involves a team that's been dunking on them all for the last 2 years. That might be the weakest shit I've ever seen. It's one thing for kids at the playground to appeal their case to an adult about that little asshole Spencer who's just making up shit as he goes along, but it's quite another for grown-ass men AND Ryan Day to cry to the commish because Michigan has been stuffing them in a locker for 2 years. Make it stop, Tony!

Comment

• 2 years. LOL. That's the best part of all of that. 2 years. Or, hell, 3. Fuck, man, Dantonio even had 3 good years. LOL.

Comment

• Reform has to come from within. I'm not sure the Michigan Men are prepared to win clean like the rest of college football.

Expulsion may be the only answer. They can be replaced with Kansas or some other school that respects the rules.

Comment

• Honestly, I expect a full exoneration from the Commish and a full-on bended knee apology for daring to tarnish HARBAUGH******** and contributing to the "toxic" environment that is sports. I'd expect that around Noon today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Reform has to come from within. I'm not sure the Michigan Men are prepared to win clean like the rest of college football.

Expulsion may be the only answer. They can be replaced with Kansas or some other school that respects the rules.
                            I hear the Pac-2 is looking for members.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              The ever-reliable Twitter as well as "insiders" says there's a B10 AD call today. I wonder if that's regularly-scheduled or if something precipiated it? I wonder what will be said assuming the ever-reliable Twitter/insiders are correct.
                              The Big Ten acting on this situation is certainly doomsday scenario for M fans and players. Doubt anything happens, but it’s a slim possibility based on the information that is out in the public. Unfortunate that we don’t know all of the facts at this time.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• "All" of the facts aren't going to help M's case. I feel extremely confident in that.

Comment

Working...
                                X