Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Is someone stealing your signs? Change them.

If the NCAA has their panties in a twist over this, then allow microphoned helmets. Problem solved. They could have allowed miked helmets 10 years ago. But the presidents voted no.

Evidently, coaches and administrators think that mics in helmets are too costly. With the proven technology in the NFL, I doubt if a P5 program would even feel the cost. If a school thinks it is too expensive, then use the signs. Otherwise, use the NFL system.

Of course, after two consecutive beatdowns (if that ever occurs again) Ohio fans would be enraged that M had somehow hacked their communication system.

Comment

• Conner Stalion I'm sure could crack Ohio's wifi system...and you can be sure that HARBAUGH!!!!!!! will use the info!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's unfathomable to think a team could beat godly Ohio State. It happens, now there's an investigation that it must surely be cheatin'. Shows you who's really running the Big Ten. "Don't step on Superman's cape..

Comment

• Worst beatdown Michigan has ever put on @ Sparty and Froot Loops is still obsessed with Linygoblue

Comment

• More smokescreen...

Look the light was shown and the cockroaches are scattering...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• ....a cheater says....
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Worst beatdown Michigan has ever put on @ Sparty and Froot Loops is still obsessed with Linygoblue
                  They needed to make sure that it had to stop. 49-0 is as bad as it's going to get. Little brother isn't going to get beaten down any further. He can come out and play now. Mom and dad will take care of it from here.

Comment

• Woke Wiz - How did Michigan cheat vs Sparty?

Comment

• LA raiders look like a good bet for harbaugh next year

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        I'll remember your words in 2024 when the Dems steal yet another election...
                        I've given up on fair elections after 2016. The Dems have re-established control of the politics in the US, and they've gerrymandered every district that they need to sustain it.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!! Is getting the TRUMP treatment. They don't like H' and UM being better than SEC Deep South OSU. So if you can't beat them arrest them. Make up a scandal and have gullible coaches fall in line with the treacherous hierarchy

Comment

• Maybe they just don't like cheaters.

Comment

• That's kinda where I'm at...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What's cheating? Everybody cheats and nobody cheats. Depends on what cheat means. Stealing signs, or better yet not protecting your signs is all pretty weak sauce if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                X