No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU fans: “it’s us against the world.” MSU fans: “We love you, love us back please!”

Comment

• You know things are back to normal when Sparty pines to be Eskimo brothers with OSU.

Comment

• I hate to say it, but it's Shade McNamara for a while now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          OSU fans: “it’s us against the world.” MSU fans: “We love you, love us back please!”
          WWCAOSU?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFUGTFO
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Peacock is offering me 6 months for $1.99 now. Lol I looked and there was one game Nebraska (I think) only on Peacock and some NFL. I like 'Poker Face' but with the strike who knows when season 2 will start?

Comment

• Not Nebraska Purdue /Illinois and Ohio State @ Purdue - the way Purdue is playing I might re-up for 2 bucks. There may be more, did a quick look.

Comment

• Cade is out for the season with a non-contact left knee injury, he can come back next year.

Comment

• He's gonna be one of those 7-year senior guys.

Comment

• He might just be that. He's got a year of actual eligibility left, plus a covid year if he wants it. If he's granted a medical year he could have another, if my count is correct.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They've released revised conf opponents through 2028. We're now playing AT Oregon next year. We've got a west coast road game every single year, actually.

Big Ten Conference Announces Future Football Schedule Formats for 2024-28 - Big Ten Conference

Comment

• IT'S OHIO AGAINST THE WORLD!!!!!!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct. Though I wish it was the World, or at least whole of the millitary World, against Wiz and crashcourse. My motto would be "12 nukes might not kill them....hit 'em again!"
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• cogent
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU's 2024 and 2025 schedule is poop.

Comment

Working...
                                X