No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well shit then just play 12 conference games then.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The ADs would hate that. They don’t want to lose a home game because dollars.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well then it will be 10 conference and 2 tomato can home games.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah. 10 conference and 2 crap teams for 7 total home games.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• M plays Sparty and Ohio State every season in football, then they play the other 15 teams just barely less than once every other season. There are rumors of the B1G going to a 10-team B1G schedule which would help the problem a bit and allow you to play everyone every other season.​
              And Michigan is going to restart the rivalry with Notre Dame, this needs to be looked at. Give me a break, nobody has as many rivals as the Wolverines.

Comment

• And Michigan is going to restart the rivalry with Notre Dame
                I hope not. Forget Notre Dame. They need games with Michigan more than Michigan needs games with them. We've already got OSU and MSU every year, and now USC, UCLA, Oregon and Washington are added to the mix. Forget the Irish.

Let ND play Coast Guard Academy and Samford. That's more their speed.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• hateful
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, it is. If you are a fan of any team in the B1G, you need to hate ND. Its a requirement.

Comment

• You don't even have to be in the B1G to hate ND.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I capital H hate Notre Dame.

Comment

• I started a support group years ago...in honor of Marty...Catholics Against Notre Dame
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I loved Clashmore Mike like a brother, but those fans are some of the worst in the Nation. In fact, 4th worst behind LSU, WVa, and Auburn.

Comment

• hater
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Clash was a good guy, and a great contributor here. Not your typical ND fan. He lived in Ann Arbor, on Scio Church Road, just down the street from where Doug has his tailgate setup each year.

Comment

Working...
                                X