No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ACC needs no help in sucking ass, and championing Rutgers is embarrassing even by SEC is WAR!!! standards.

Have some self respect, DSL.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Speaking of sucking ass, it’s kinda sad to see a once proud Nebraska team struggling with a middling 1-AA team at home.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Buchanan will be utterly shocked that M covered with ease. Because he’s a fucking idiot.
        No, anyone that takes preseason guesses about the strengths and weaknesses of a CFB team seriously or an indication that any team that clubs another in an opening game is a sure 12 game winner and beats their chest about picking the score is a "fucking idiot."
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Speaking of sucking ass, it’s kinda sad to see a once proud Nebraska team struggling with a middling 1-AA team at home.
          This man does not speak for me.

Comment

• 5-2-1 in conference games.

2-0 in wildcard games including a win backing dreadful Wyoming. And some clean living to get the UNC cover. Then again, I still don't know exactly how Illinois didn't beat IU. Well, I guess I probably do...they're Illinois.

Anyway, after Clemson choadgrenades GT I'll be 3-0 in Wildcard games. For The Wizard and anyone else who struggles with foundational addition, that'll be 8-2-1 for the week. Not exatly Alabam"Alum" levels of prognostication, but not bad considering the slate of shit games I force myself to pick.

And, yes, I was not correct about the OSU/ND over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

No, anyone that takes preseason guesses about the strengths and weaknesses of a CFB team seriously or an indication that any team that clubs another in an opening game is a sure 12 game winner and beats their chest about picking the score is a "fucking idiot."
              It's not a fucking coin flip, you daft twatwaffle. It's not as if we're sitting here musing about whether M was better than Colorado State. Normal, rationale people made assumptions based on rosters and gads of available data and concluded that M was better than Colorado State. You did that, btw. But, you're apparently unwilling to go any further from all the available data than that, while some of us, who actually dig around and think about it a little more, were willing to go further and note the massive roster disparity, the bad matchup, the new coach at CSU and so on and say, "yeah, M should should blast these guys barring CFB irregularities."

I have news for you, twatwaffle -- Hawai'i is fucking, fucking, fucking horrific. M is going to blast the living fuck out of them unless HARBAUGH!!!! has McCarthy start taking a knee in the 3rd. It's going be something like 60ish to maybe 10. Maybe even 70s. It's going to be a decimation. You can poo-poo that as a guess or resort to the worst -- "we can't possible KNOW that" -- but it ain't a guess out of a thin air. It ain't a guess like the powerball. It's an informed opinion.

So carry on with your "eh, it'll be 31-10 b/c Harbaugh [FILL IN SOME IRRATIONAL REASON]". This is going to be a total bloodbath. M should be favored by 40+

Comment

• Hawaii followed up their 53 point loss -no, not loss, skull-dragging- by the Mighty Commodores of Vandy with a rousing 32-point loss to [[checks notes]] Western Kentucky. This 85-point two-game gang rape was consummated in Honolulu.

Vandy and Western Kentucky had MUCH harder games against their other two opponents: Elon and Austin Peay. Vandy beat Elon by 11 and Western Kentucky, likewise, beat Austin Peay by 11.

Hawaii is historically bad. I’m not kidding, right now I would take a major HS team (say IMG or Mater Dei or whatever) to beat Hawaii.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hawai'i is so bad that those of us with modest English proficiency search for the words, metaphors, similes, other comparisons etc to paint an accurate picture and, when we're done and haved reviewed our work, we can only conclude it's not enough. And, ultimately, they're so language-defying awful that we're reduced to the gutteral noises, clicks and hand-waving that are trademarks of The Wizard, Strangelove and other like-educated folks.

That said, we can't really "know" how this M-Hawai'i game is going to go. Look for HARBAUGH!!!! to work on some things, not run up the score and for it be something like 27-3.
                  Last edited by iam416; September 4, 2022, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• This will be a beat-down of epic proportions. The only way this game is close is if half the Wolverine team eats gas station sushi the night before and ends up with food-borne dysentery.

If the line is 40 or less, bet the house.

ALOHA, MAHALO FUCKERS!

Comment

• Mich - 21
                      'Bows 20

in OT.

Thank goodness we have Jake Moody.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        Mich - 21
                        'Bows 20

in OT.

Thank goodness we have Jake Moody.
                        Sandbagging is sooo distasteful. I’m not mad at you, Liney, just disappointed.

Comment

• I've learned from the best, sir. You and Mr. Talent ESQ are the masters.

I'd doff my cap to you but I don't want to blind you.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I never sandbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I never sandbag.
                              I actually agree with this ..... mostly. talent? NFW. He's just awful
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• AA sandbags more than Biden lies.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X