No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana: Welcome to having a target on your back, and have fun trying to win at Kinnick.

And ... Tom Allen is PJ Fleck with a tad more coaching ability. Calling all 3 time outs right before the half to "ice" the kicker .. then the kicker proceeds to kick the FG anyway.... Duh Great job, 'coach'
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Penix isn’t right yet. Not the same player from last season as he works his way back from the devastating injury.

George Karlaftis on Purdue looks incredible again. Back to his old self after suffering an injury last season.
      I remember Michigan heavily recruited Karlaftis. Imagining him next to Hutchinson… that would have been an amazing duo.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• B1G is shit as I've said. One Top 10 team perhaps. Rest is middling to crap.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Too easy. 1-0.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Attached Files
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The above apparently isn’t a joke. If it’s not, how in god’s name does that happen?
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I know one time the printer that makes Bama’s tickets misspelled Mississippi, but that (to me) was funny. If our own tickets had misspelled Alabama not so much, but your own name on a jersey you have to wear?

Comment

• You assume their players can read.

Comment

• You assume anyone cares enough about Indiana football to read their jerseys.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      The above apparently isn’t a joke. If it’s not, how in god’s name does that happen?
                      Apparently just that one jersey but even that's weird. Machines do the stitching. So, yeah, "how in god's name does that happen."
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The person who was in charge of the jerseys had one job ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          The person who was in charge of the jerseys had one job ...
                          Not anymore.

Comment

• ...having a bad day?

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I know one thing is certain: I will never call them Indiana ever again. They are now “Indinia” in perpetuity.

Comment

• So that's why Indiana goes by "IU" at times. Makes sense now.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X