• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck teaching him

Comment

• Lmao at the the #2 pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• We need a courtesy flush in here.

Comment

• I was thinking more of a courtesy nuke.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• phase 1--massive fail by pogano--occurring as we speak
              phase 2--failure by Michigan harbaugh the victim occurring as we speak
              phase 3 ex starting QB becomes head coach----please god let it be

Comment

• Tread carefully when facing the coronation of an ex-punter as your next HC.

Comment

• With how much Pat McAfee is a beloved celebrity in Indianapolis, that could happen...
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• McAfee quit football to run a comedy club. It is absolutely moronic to suggest the Colts would hire him as a head coach. Once again proving that most of the crap posted here comes from idiots.

Comment

• Please re-direct all this nonsense to AA's contest thread. TIA.

Comment

• Bastard.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Another week of 3-3 nothingness. 32-33-1. Still can?t tip on over to the sunny side of the street. Maybe this week.

Wisconsin (-26?) at Illinois. This is a tough one for me because of how little I think of Illinois. That said, Wisky hasn?t won a conference game by more than 25 this year and Illinois hasn?t lost by more than 22. Consulting the Good Badger/Bad Badger Theorem tells us it?s Bad Badger week after heroically kicking a final minutes FG to pip the number against The Turtle. Without a shred of conviction I?ll back Jeff George Jr. and shitty defense against the Mighty Badger. What could go wrong?

Rutgers (+23) at Michigan. I?m really taking a beating backing HARBAUGH!!!! I have, perhaps, overestimated this team. It?s clear that their offense is walking the tightrope between frustratingly incompetent and god-fucking-awful. But, Don Brown. Don Brown was always going to be the dude who emerged from Ragnarok running shit. And even he was pistol-whipped by a Coach and Quarterback routinely mocked by the soul of M football ? the MGo. So, I need to recalibrate. What I?m fairly certain I don?t need to recalibrate is Rutgers. Sure, I banked the points last week for an easy cover against the Boiler, but Rutgers was, by and large, beaten by Purdue. This sort of jibes with what I saw watching Rutgers play football for 4 quarters against Ohio State. Still, they have 2 conference wins and are tied with HARBAUGH!!!!! Yes, after four games, Rutgers is tied with M. So, maybe 23 is too much? Can I trust M?s offense to score 24? I think the answer is this ? Rutgers is still awful and still hasn?t scored a point against the top 4 teams in the East in their last FIVE games against those teams. 20 quarters. Zero points. No game within 38. So, I?ll back M to cover the points in this titantic battle for 4th in the B10 East.

Indiana (-4?) at Maryland. While Rutgers and M are battling for 4th in the B10 East Standings, some may think this is the battle to determine the 4th best team in the B10. Man, Maryland had some good shit going until one QB injury after another finally reduced them to a team that got run by nFw at home. IU is battle-tested. They took HARBAUGH!!!! to OT, played OSU tough for 2.5 quarters and got down big early to PSU, but really played hard the whole game and actually bottled up PSU?s offense a little bit. As a general rule, fade the fuck out of road favorites from the State of Indiana. It worked last week backing RUTGERS. However, I think Maryland is a just too down at the moment and Indiana is actually legitimately solid. Huge game for IU?s bowl hopes. I see them getting a win by 7-10. We will fight for the cream and crimson and the glory of old IU, IU!

Michigan State (-2?) at Northwestern. This is a revenge game for Sparty, but after last year, aren?t they all? Dantonio has his defense of no-name, mid-level recruits nearing his standard pipe-hitting level. nFw is a team traditionally ideal for hitting with pipes. Dantonio has more or less obliterated the Mildcats in Evanston. Perhaps the smallish, quiet crowd of 20,000 helps Sparty feel more at home. Or maybe his style of play is perfect for obliterating soft-ass bitch teams. Whatever it is, I?ll continue to back the Undervalued Sparty. I?ll say something like 23-6.

Penn State (+6?) at Ohio State. Fortunately, I don?t have to pick a winner in this one. I just have to make go with the blindingly obvious play ? no way any B10 team beats PSU by a touchdown absent some real improper shit. If I had to pick a winner I?d probably go with what I know versus what I think. I know PSU?s offense is really good. I know OSU?s defense is really good, but it?s back 7 can be had a bit. I know PSU?s defense is solid, but you can probably run the ball if, e.g., you have a remote threat of passing included in your offense. What I don?t know is OSU?s offense. It still remains a bit of a mystery to me. Now, I?ve watched them closely since Oklahoma and the improvement is there. Even compared to their 49-point game against IU, the offense has a much more consistent, coherent feel to it. But that?s against the Armys, Rutgers and Nebraskas of the world (apologies for being harsh on the Cadets?thank you for your service). If OSU?s offense has improved then this is a real game. But, for now I think I?d go with what I know and back the detestable Joe Knew fucks to get a rare win in Columbus. Regardless, take the points.

Minnesota (+7) at Iowa. I?m sure some pieced of bronzed livestock is up for grabs ? Floyd of Rosedale, I believe. And that?s really the best anyone can do to make this game interesting. Unless you like incredibly conservative, plodding offense. Uggh. Anyway, we?re looking at B10 Coach of the Decade vs. a guy who will likely win a number of B10 CoY awards following the tried and true Ferentz method of gross underachievement followed by a year of modest success. Anyway, Goofer blows. Iowa does not. Hawkeyes to cover, 24-10.

Nebraska (+4?) at Purdue. Yes, Team Husker, you?re getting points against the BOILER. The BOILER. I faded the Boiler as a home favorite against the Goofer and was flummoxed by some shameless fucking post-thunderstorm shenanigans. Some real horseshit. I still think it prudent to take points against Purdue. But, man, Nebraska is hot fucking shit. But, hell, Purdue just lost to RUTGERS. So, you know, they suck, too. I guess my best advice is to not DVR this fecal war. I?ll take the Huskerz, but only because I have to pick someone.

Comment

• Remember the good old days when talent didn't have time for his "wildly entertaining write-ups"

Comment

• His write-up are neither wild nor entertaining...

Discuss.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lets not and say we did.

Comment

Working...
                                X