No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately, I can't disagree with the mediocre rankings for Michigan's units. The offensive line is probably ranked too high. I guess I would rank the backfield higher because of Gardner but that's it.

Comment

• Agreed re Ferentz. I'm not sure what Iowa has, but I sure as hell wouldn't put them at #1 based on KF's track record.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Agreed re Ferentz. I'm not sure what Iowa has, .....
        Hayden Fry and the pink locker room for Iowa's opponents.

Ferentz has fed off of that guys rep for a long, long time even though his record is totally mediocre.

Ferentz is the B10's version of the SEC's Mark Richt.

I should give honorable mention to Brady Hoke though. He is as close to a Ferentz clone than one could imagine.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In case someone missed it, all the kickoff times and tv networks for the first three weeks were announced today

The Big Ten and the conference's family of networks released Wednesday the remaining kickoff times and networks for the season's first three weeks. See what time and on what network your team is scheduled to play in the first three weeks in this post. [ MORE: Tom Dienhart ranks his top 50 Big Ten games […]

Comment

• thanks.. hadn't seen it. don't like an Aug 30th game at 2:30 central... I'll be sweating through my clothes
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Be careful lest Scott Frost approach you with an indecent proposal.

Comment

• Methinks hack and Frost had a gay love affair at one time...and Frosty jilted him...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shh! I don't want OP demanding pictures.

Comment

• heh
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Penn State hires Sandy Barbour to be their AD...after she was basically fired by Cal. Highly questionable choice.

Comment

• Stupid .... and obviously very political.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Rutgers head coach Kyle Flood on advice he got from other B10 coaches: "Bo (Pelini) told me to get a cat"

LOL

Comment

• Too bad Rutgers can't recruit their own state. Last I looked they had 1 of their top 20 recruits in their own state. Penn State stole 4 four stars from Rutgers along with two others who just missed being 4-stars by Rivals; all higher than Rutgers top rated in-state recruit.

Comment

• I wish we recuited NJ better... haven't since FS was fired. He did a decent job in NJ

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                I wish we recuited NJ better... haven't since FS was fired. He did a decent job in NJ
                                ...I guess, if your consider Jammal Lord and Joe Dailey "decent". Those two were the only NJ kids on the roster in 2003. (Wali Muhammed is a NJ native, but Frank recruited him from Coffeeville JC)

Comment

Working...
                                X