No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read elsewhere that Harbaugh still does get credit for the wins.

Comment

• Yes he does*******
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, I guess we'll just have to win then. Go 3-1 against that cocksucker.

Comment

• Interesting. UFM did not get credit for OSU's wins when he was suspended.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yes but you are not America's Team...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There's a thread at MGoBlog called "weaponize the dirt we have on OSU" that's pretty hilarious.

Most are absolutely convinced that an enormous library of "dirt" does in fact exist. Half of those are befuddled that Michigan hasn't utilized it already; the other half remains convinced the university is run by geniuses using their cunning and guile to strike only when the time is right.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Interesting. UFM did not get credit for OSU's wins when he was suspended.
                Harbaugh didn't for the first 3 games of this season either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  There's a thread at MGoBlog called "weaponize the dirt we have on OSU" that's pretty hilarious.

Most are absolutely convinced that an enormous library of "dirt" does in fact exist. Half of those are befuddled that Michigan hasn't utilized it already; the other half remains convinced the university is run by geniuses using their cunning and guile to strike only when the time is right.
                  Those people are morons. Literally BlueAnon. The gig is up folks. We have 2-5 games left of this juggernaut team and then it is OOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR.

Comment

• Everything about this scandal continues to point back to MgoBlog as the problem.

Comment

• Everyone is doing it.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If they aren't they aren't trying hard enough.

---

https://www.si.com/college/2023/11/18/michigan-jim-harbaugh-could-be-suspended-much-2024-insider-predicts?fbclid=IwAR0hyo8p68yyRNHWOG_lW7eMqUoI6EEG xvcaC-sBJtA0N-5JItrOgIPYI_c

Writer at SI thinks Harbaugh could be suspended for the entire '24 season. He's already served 6 games, so the NCAA would want 12 more?

When I first read that I thought it was ridiculous, but then I remembered, this is the NCAA. Stupidity is their specialty. No amount of idiocy is out of their reach.

I guess we need to realize what the end game is for the NCAA in all this. At the end of it all, they want Harbaugh gone. This is not even open for discussion. Its obvious. So when I read this article and considered it further, it sounds credible. They figure if they hit Michigan and Harbaugh hard enough, it will make it impossible for him to stay. This is the same thing they did to Jamal Crawford, although that was on a smaller scale, its the same MO. So the NCAA has previous experience with this.

And lets not be so self-righteous and pious as to think that the NCAA is interested in the "integrity of the rules" or some other bullshit like that. This is all about getting Harbaugh out of the NCAA. Nothing else. The NCAA has a long history of winking at the transgressions they choose to wink at, and coming down hard on the others that they choose. Harbaugh and Michigan are on the wrong side of this, not because of some violation of a silly rule, but because of the vitriol against Harbaugh, and the desire of those within the NCAA to be rid of him.

So, yeah. "Things don't look good for Michigan and Harbaugh". But not because of breaking some silly rules against in person scouting or buying hamburgers for visiting recruits at the wrong time. This is about the NCAA destroying the college coaching career of Jim Harbaugh. And, they will likely succeed.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We're still not in the "bad" phase of this. If I were M fans, I'd tread lightly if you haven't already learned that lesson.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Good luck with that. Just look at Desmond Howard.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I already know what the 'bad' phase is going to be.

1. Harbaugh will be suspended for the entire '24 season, which will lead to him leaving or being dismissed. This is the key objective for the NCAA.

For fun the NCAA will add:

2. Michigan will forfeit games from '21, '22 and probably '23.

3. Michigan will be fined several million dollars. Probably somewhere in the $10 million range. Could be more.

4. Michigan will not be allowed to play in the post season in '24.

5. Michigan will be penalized several on campus official recruiting visits.

6. Michigan will be penalized several in-home recruiting visits.

7. Several Michigan assistant coaches will be suspended for multiple games in '24.

8. Michigan will lose at least 5 scholarships for 3 years, totalling 15 scholarships.

--

Did I cover most of your dream scenario?
                                Last edited by lineygoblue; November 19, 2023, 02:11 PM.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X