Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Lol at Mike — “if [M] beats OSU”

LMMFAO. You’re so kind. There’s zero fucking way that’s not happening. It’s ok to say it.
    A blue ribbon panel of experts has determined that Ohio State is the best team in the country. Hopefully we can pull the upset. At least it’s at home.

Comment

• If by pull the upset you mean win 63-6, then yes.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I still haven’t posted or mentioned some of the really bad message board shit re M, but the more I hear around town — including from the interim OSU president, the more I believe it. Still won’t post anything until there’s real corroboration, but I’d bet a lot that M is gonna get hammered.

Comment

• That sucks.

Comment

• Well, nothing is stopping the 2023 train. And I just wanted to document that particular thought. Could easily be wrong. But, if it’s not….yikes

Comment

• Man, I really don't care at this point. I'm tired. Tired of hearing about it. Wanna ban Michigan from the post season? Fine. Do it. As long as Michigan still gets to play Ohio State on the 25th, I'm good. I'm good with that as our Super Bowl.

I don't care if they suspend Harbaugh for an entire year -- extend him (if he wants it). Make him one of the 3 highest-paid HCs in the country. If not the highest. Wanna make Michigan playoff-ineligible for next season? Whatever. Cool, they're losing a ton of the team after this season anyways.

I hope they stole signs. All the signs. I hope they stole more signs than they were even accused of tbf. Good. Idgaf. This is football, lol. We got wars going on all over the place and we're going nuts over a guy who purchased seats and recorded sidelines in open view of tens of thousands with an iPhone. People are acting like Harbaugh and the team/staff committed murder 😂

Also, go ahead and vacate whatever. Don't care. Vacate then down to zero wins for all I care. What the media says about Michigan being tainted -- don't care. What other fans say about Michigan being tainted -- could care even less.

Let's just get this over with so we can move on and start talking about football again.
              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• With that said, Mike — fuck you. This season can’t end soon enough. Watching the Honda McCord leading Ohio State to 6 points in AA is going to absolutely suck ass.

Comment

With that said, Mike — fuck you. This season can’t end soon enough. Watching the Honda McCord leading Ohio State to 6 points in AA is going to absolutely suck ass.
                  McCord is inconsistent because he's a first year starter, but every time I see him, he makes clutch throws. Doesn't turn the ball over. He's getting better. He's more than capable. Has beaten ND on the road. Penn State. Has the best WR in college football.

​​​And OSU has a very stout defense. I'd love for you to be right, but I'm expecting a knockout, drag out toe-to-toe battle.

I will say though that "Honda McCord" is funny, though. 😂

I think he's very capable.

​​

Comment

• Honda McCord is my daughter and her fellow students response to Maserati Marv.

Comment

• If Egbuka is fully recovered, Stover is at least ok and Henderson’s fragile body is good, OSU might score 13.

Losing Ransom really sucks on defense, but Styles is talented, at least.

M can just go with their jumbo shit, never throw a pass and score 24.

Comment

Honda McCord is my daughter and her fellow students response to Maserati Marv.
                        Lol that's pretty funny. I've seen people on Twitter/X call him Kyle Midcord (just like other fans will say JJ Midcarthy) but that's the first time I've seen Honda McCord 😆

Comment

• Honda McCord is a good nickname. Perhaps McCord can earn a better nickname if he leads OSU to a win in The Game.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          I still haven’t posted or mentioned some of the really bad message board shit re M, but the more I hear around town — including from the interim OSU president, the more I believe it. Still won’t post anything until there’s real corroboration, but I’d bet a lot that M is gonna get hammered.
                          Yes, I’m sure the interim OSU president is a great resource for knowing the potential punishment. Who knows. I’m getting sick of the extreme internet nonsense on both sides though.

Crazy M fans:
                          “M has a book with all of the naughty deeds of other B1G programs!” “Time to go scorched earth and bring down the B1G.” “Ryan Day hired a PI firm that framed M.”

Crazy haters of M:
                          “M’s sign stealing scandal is why Hendon Hooker tore his ACL.” “M players bet on games in 2021 because they covered the spread. Huge gambling scandal soon to drop!”

There’s a couple other crazy ones that I’m forgetting … So much misinformation and nonsense. 😡 2016 and 2020 US election all over again.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It’s not betting shit. I don’t think, but can’t rule it out. Like I said, just documenting my thought.
                            Last edited by iam416; November 16, 2023, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• I have no problem believing that the NCAA and Big Ten will hammer Michigan, without giving them a chance to defend themselves. That's college football, 2023.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Possibly.

My opinion of the whole situation comes down to how M looks vs OSU on 11/25. The argument out there is M’s sign stealing scandal created an unfair advantage from 2021 to 2023 (up to the Indiana vs M game). That argument is very possibly true. My issue with it is M looks like the exact same team in these last three games. No asterisks vs MSU, Purdue, and PSU because the public became aware of the situation prior to that time.
                                If M goes out there and boa constrictors OSU again… I must seriously wonder if there ever was an advantage to CS’s sign stealing. We now know that every major football program has a method of sign stealing to an extent. M obviously broke a rule due to CS having people video tape in person.

M still should be punished because CS broke a rule. Unfair advantage? That whole argument is up in the air depending on how M finishes the season IMHO. If OSU beats M… yeah, happy to say the whole thing is beyond shady.​

Now to get back to the sandbaggery. Cheaters, hackers!!! ***** M fans and M haters will likely have to agree to disagree on this one forever.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X