No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would be surprised if HARBAUGH****** isn't suspended fairly soon and modestly surprised if that was the end of it.
    If he is suspended, it will have to be by the NCAA, and not the conference. I think any possibility of a quick conference punishment/suspension ended on Friday with Stalions resignation, and statement.

And even though the NCAA absolutely hates Harbaugh, their own ineptitude will prevent them from moving as quickly into punishment mode as you would like them to. And if Stalions publicly takes full blame for the entire matter, its going to take a lot of wind out of the NCAA's sails, if they want to attach all this to Harbaugh.

It appears to me that Stalions may be getting ready to take full blame for this. So, while the NCAA may eventually give Michigan some sort of 'naughty naughty' penalty over the matter, they're not going to be able to nail Harbaugh for it, which is what this is all about.

So, punching at the wind, .. spitting into the wind. Whatever choice you prefer. Its what the NCAA is going to end up doing about this.

And if they do eventually issue some kind of punishment, it appears that the M legal department is gearing up for a war.
    Last edited by lineygoblue; November 4, 2023, 08:42 AM.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Prove it.. and they have nothing to do with Sparty sucking either.

Comment

• 3 or 4 of you have your own teams right? or not? So worried and terrified of big bad HARBAUGH!! Sorry, to tell you it's game day MF'ers and he WILL be on the sideline !! Stay in your lane know your role. or you could yo know watch YOUR team, just a thought...

66e8e228dc6457bcca4f7c8a945bed88.jpg

Comment

• I'd advise any/all M fans to not watch ANY of the 'game day' shows today. Tune in at kickoff time.

And if you plan to watch Michigan tonight, you might want to synch your TV to the M radio broadcast. The TV announce team will be all about Harbaugh hate.

Comment

• Has it been determined yet whether advanced in-person scouting is a Level II or a Level III violation?

The Baylor coach that suffered a half game suspension for attending a future opponents game was treated as a Level III.

Has it been determined that paying a third party to attend a game is even illegal at all?

Comment

• “I’d be shocked if the Big Ten does something this season,”
              @KirkHerbstreit
              said on College GameDay. “I’m just excited to see how this team will react.” He said this will bring Michigan together.​

Comment

• Herbstreit is probably right.

Those bellyachers who want immediate punishment against Michigan are punching the wind. They'd leave the conference open to all sorts of legal action. The only question would be how many minutes would it take for Michigan/Harbaugh to file an injunction or restraining order against the conference.

Comment

• Iowa in sole possession of 1st in the West. Fuck me.

On a bright note though...I had the under in the Iowa-fNw shitfest...O/U was 29...lmfgdao....and I went under...no fucking brainer...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Illinois and the meathead pulled out a last second win at Minnehaha ... poor PJ Fleck ... his tainted win at Iowa put him in the drivers seat in the West, and then he can't handle the Illini at home....

Iowa beats NW 10-7. What is going on here? Do either of these teams have an offense?

Okie State wins the last "bedlam" with Oklahoma. Alan Bowman (remember him?) led the Cowboys to the win.

Comment

• Crazy day in CFB.

Iowa. Heh. Criminy. The class of the west. Heh.

Fuck this season. Fuck the B1G. Fuck fuck fuck.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And Notre Dame lost. Maybe they're not as good as advertised.

as usual ...

Comment

• Comment

• New Mexico mocking Michigan while down to UNLV 56-7 and they do so with confidence because whatever else they may be, they play the game clean.

Comment

• LOL. They're definitely a very, very deserved punchline at this point.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I mean, everyone KNOWS they cheated for 2+ seasons. Whether HARBAUGH**** explicitly authorized the brazen cheating program or not is irrelevant to the general public who KNOWS they brazenly cheated for 2+ seasons. This isn't in dispute. It just isn't.

That's why they're a giant punchline.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X