Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Post of the day. Maybe of the week.
    Good post...but liney you know if this shoe was on the foot of HCRD...you would be having the time of your life...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• THE MICHIGAN MANIFESTO!!!!!!!

LMFGDAO!!!!!!!

HARBAUGH!!!!!!!manifesto.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• F9YwNA4WQAEU-yD?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• And this massive budget that's been thrown around? Does $15K to fund the operation for an entire year sound like a lot to you? Not me. $3K was allocated to OSU games. The hilarious part to me is OSU fans happily admit that they were had by Connor Stalions' shaky iPhone footage and a budget of less than one month's pay of a low-level staffer. If that is actually true, the only thing I'm pissed about is that they didn't start this shit 20 years ago.
          With the literal BILLIONS that CFB is worth nowadays, to think that a low level staffer on a salary less than what I made, was able to put together an entire espionage network of people all over the country, armed with smart phones, and went to Michigan's future opponents, bought expensive tickets, and stole the signals that caused Michigan to win so many games .. I mean, if anything, its just freaking amazing. To think that this is all it took to pull Michigan out of the giant pile of SUCK that they were in, and make them challengers for the NC for the last 3 seasons, is nothing short of amazing. Like Mike, I agree, .. why didn't we do this sooner? The "embarrassment" of the moment will soon fade, and the rewards will follow, just like they have in other places. I'm more excited about Michigan football than I've been in a long time. I applaud the creativeness and cleverness of this situation. Standing ovation from me. Go Blue!

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            I figured those were your referee glasses liney...
            Nah, I only wear those when I go watch MSU games before they play Michigan.

I'm a 'operative' too!!!

Comment

• This is hilarious:

Isaiah Hole, Wolverines Wire and Locked on Wolverines podcast

Stalions is/was Michigan’s ‘guy’ when it came to stealing signs. And the Wolverines aren’t alone in having staff members at least partially dedicated to the practice. Hole outlined what he learned from a source within the Big Ten Conference.

“I actually spoke to a Big Ten source, who gave me a quote — if other people are out there sharing anonymous quotes and these ESPN and SI articles, I can too. So, here is what I learned, ‘Every Sunday, coaches and support staff with mutual connections throughout the conference contact each other to trade not just schematic notes, but also to trade signals. Some of the top teams who consistently trade signals and have very accurate information on common opponents are Michigan, Rutgers, Ohio State, Indiana, and Purdue. Other teams who are decent at it and would always look to trade are Illinois, Northwestern, Maryland, Minnesota, and Penn State. Wisconsin was oblivious to it but is likely no longer with the new staff. Michigan State, Iowa, and Nebraska appear to be oblivious and out of the loop.’

No way!! LOL

Comment

• Sam Webb and Isaiah Hole. JFC.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don’t know who he is.

Comment

• Everybody is doing it. Nothing to see here.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep. Let’s just forget it ever happened and move on. Lesson learned!

Comment

• I'm sure you would be just as forgiving of the Nutz...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It could end up being a pandora's box.

Michigan is the one that got out first. Get ready for the rest.

And yes, for forever and a 'day', I'll believe that all CFB teams attempt to steal signs.

Why do you think that coaches cover their mouths when they call plays now? Its because opponents have lip readers with binoculars watching them all the time.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Why do you think that we see more and more teams with people walking around behind coaches with movable barriers, usually made out of canvas, so they can block the view of the coach while he signals in plays? Because they are being watched in real time by people paid to steal signs.

All of this would stop tomorrow, if the presidents would vote to allow miked helmets. If they were really serious about stopping cheating by this method, that is.

Comment

• A cheater caught red handed says....
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If this is as valuable as some people say, we should have instituted this program 15 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                I'm sure you would be just as forgiving of the Nutz...
                                Why should we be?? After all, this is a MICHIGAN forum- even though we are MORE than accommodating of other fans' opinions.

Good luck trying to find an ohio,, Penn State or sparty board that where any of us could go on and make asses out of ourseves and NOT get blasted.

Comment

Working...
                                X