No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa just beat Wisconsin in Madison, and you still have Wisconsin above Iowa?
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, Wisky lost their QB early. And backup was unprepared and bad.

Of course, they still have to roll with back up, but at least he’ll be prepared. And bad.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If you are referring to my rankings...those were before last week...dumbass.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• B1G:

1. Michigan
          2. Ohio
          3. Pedo

4. Iowa
          5. Who gives a fuck.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 18. Sparty

Comment

• The fact that Iowa is probably the 4th best team in the conference with the worst offense in all of CFB is astounding.

Comment

• Correct.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• After the top 3...it is a huge pile of dog shit.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In the event of a 3-way tie among Michigan, OSU, and PSU, the pedos would get the nod as East champions. It would go down to the fifth tie-breaker which is winning % of West division opponents. PSU beat Iowa who will likely win the West and pull PSU across the finish line. They need to take their first bullet this Saturday and have Michigan finish them off on Nov. 11th.

Comment

• Is this the right thread to discuss how easy it is to stop an opponent you know exactly what play is coming?

Sounds like TCU was on to them, though, and M held them to 51.

Comment

• Any thread is the right thread for Michigan sass...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I guess that’s one way to negate modest recruiting.

Comment

• Apparently, after getting hamblasted by UFM, HARBAUGH!!! couldn’t bear to have CRD do the same, so he cancelled an obvious 2nd loss to CRD, regrouped and hatched his great cheating plan. I get it. Respect.

Comment

• Still in your head, it best to leave bad feelings go.

Funny I don't see osu fans complain about this much at all, only your ally delusional Sparty fans who are obsessed with UFM being their HC next year, did you know it's a - DONE DEAL!

Comment

• Well, I mean 2 out 8 years? Eh. I can definitely see why HARBAUGH!!! had to change it up. Had to get those 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X