Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Wouldn't be in a non-B1G state. I vote for Memorial Stadium...Lincoln, NE. That would be cool.
    That is a great idea. Treat the Stateof Nebraska to actual good football.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• B1G championship game is now the Rose Bowl?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

That is a great idea. Treat the Stateof Nebraska to actual good football.
        Smart ass.

heh
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Are we now the Big Pac?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Are we now the Big Pac?
            More like Two Pac better stay out of Vegas though
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• heh
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• The last legitimately positive change to occur in college football was the addition of extra channels so that you could watch all of your team's games somehow. The creation of the Big Ten Network was more or less the finale to that, and it has been a downhill plunge since then, characterized by an increasingly absurd race to the bottom to see who can come up with the most cynical way to destroy everything that makes college football a unique experience. And that, ironically, includes reversing the decades-long trend of more and more games being on TV and, instead, being spread back out onto what amounts to glorified pay-per-view.

I'm pretty sure that 2023 is my last year of watching the sport with any level of regularity. I've already cut way back on how many games I watch vs. even just 10 years ago. I used to schedule vacations around this stuff. I stopped doing that a while back. Enjoy your NFL Lite, fellas. I'm out.

Comment

• I share your disappointment and frustration. The '23 season is the first time I'm planning other activities on multiple Saturdays. My dissatificatin includes the impact of unregulated NIL and the portal on team building. Programs have adapted in diverse ways conferring advantage to teams that can unfairly optimize NIL and the portal in the unregulated environment. I'll still follow M football but it's going to be on a not to interfere basis with other activities.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Oddly enough, my interest in watching PAC-12 football this season has never been higher!

Comment

• Yeah...it will be kinda like watching a washed up rock band on their last concert tour...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Yeah...it will be kinda like watching a washed up rock band on their last concert tour...
                          Except, we're certain that the Pac-12 will be DEAD after this tour. They won't keep going "Weekend at Bernies" until the last member dies- like the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac or the Who

Comment

• Plus, I want the PAC-12 to die anyway. So there's that.

Comment

• EFZ
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The PAC-12 dying is like seeing a Jack-In-The-Box close to make way for an In-And-Out Burger...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X