Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good riddance.

Comment

• Hey your manlove for Mike should not be an issue here...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Big Ten conference signed one 5-star recruit in the 2023 - the SEC signed 21 - yikes! I figured Ohio State would have at least 3 *5s

Comment

• They have a couple kids who should be 5* -- WRs, of course. But, NIL, man. They got smoked for the big-time kids they probably should have got -- or would have in another time.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Kevin Sumlin joining Maryland's coaching staff. He hasn't had much work since a disastrous three years at Arizona.

Comment

• Big Ten Permanent Rivals
              team logo
              Illinois
              Northwestern Purdue UCLA
              team logo
              Indiana
              Michigan Northwestern Purdue
              team logo
              Iowa
              Minnesota Nebraska Wisconsin
              team logo
              Maryland
              Minnesota Penn State Rutgers
              team logo
              Michigan
              Indiana Michigan State Ohio State
              team logo
              Michigan St.
              Michigan Rutgers USC
              team logo
              Minnesota
              Iowa Maryland Wisconsin
              team logo
              Nebraska
              Iowa UCLA Wisconsin
              team logo
              Northwestern
              Illinois Indiana USC
              team logo
              Ohio State
              Michigan Penn State Purdue
              team logo
              Penn State
              Maryland Ohio State Rutgers
              team logo
              Purdue
              Illinois Indiana Ohio State
              team logo
              Rutgers
              Maryland Michigan State Penn State
              team logo
              UCLA
              Illinois Nebraska USC
              team logo
              USC
              Michigan State Northwestern UCLA
              team logo
              Wisconsin
              Iowa Minnesota Nebraska

Comment

• Sounds like the TV people are going to force Mich & Ohio State to have rivalries with UCLA, USC for $...

Buckeyes would get UCLA instead of USC since the Buckeyes would have a problem playing USC, Penn State, and Michigan every year (3 of the top 4 teams in B1G).

Comment

• I wish we could trade Indiana for Penn State. But the Nits probably prefer to play Rutgers and Maryland.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    Sounds like the TV people are going to force Mich & Ohio State to have rivalries with UCLA, USC for $...

Buckeyes would get UCLA instead of USC since the Buckeyes would have a problem playing USC, Penn State, and Michigan every year (3 of the top 4 teams in B1G).
                    Did you see anything specific on this recently? Would prefer USC just because we have lots more history with them but it’d be nice to improve our record vs UCLA too

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I hate that proposal. UM plays 2 of the best 4-5 teams in the conference each year.

Look at UCLA. They play USC, but then Ill and Nebraska. Teams in the West appear to want to play a round-robin of only West opponents. That gives Wisconsin and Iowa a big advantage. They have had years of little competition, and they want to lock that in.

UM should not have to play MSU, and getting that changed to Minnesota or Wisconsin should be the goal.

Personally, I'd like the schedule done randomly each year.

Comment

• UNL and UCLA have a pretty decent rivalry...played 13 times...we are 7-6 versus them.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Some article today had this report, DSL. Nothing official, just some reporter who supposedly had info from a TV exec.

They'd be doing away with divisions as expected.

Comment

• UM should not have to play MSU, and getting that changed to Minnesota or Wisconsin should be the goal​
                              I agree with this. Replace MSU with Minnesota so there can be a Little Brown Jug game every year. They can rotate MSU in with the rest of the conference.

If there's any justice in the CFB world, USC will be scheduled to play in Ann Arbor in mid-November at least once.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                              X