No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did OSU and M both get a bye in the same week?
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Probably scheduled that way. Just a hunch.

Why do some people not like squirt cheese? Just the way it is.

Now please STFU.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        I actually want MSU to win so that there’s the undefeated Paul Bunyan Trophy game… even as a M fan, rooting for MSU today.
        Spread dropped from MSU -4.5 to -4.0.

Hope so.
        I’m so used to Iowa and Wisconsin destroying Purdue… particularly when Purdue is the road team. The common theme is Iowa and Wisconsin will comfortably run the ball on Purdue’s defense. Winning in the trenches.
        Purdue’s defense is a little better this season. Now the offense is worrisome.

If anyone watches, keep an eye on #3 David Bell (Purdue offense) and #5 George Karlaftis (Purdue defense). Beasts.
        I’ll lay 4 points MSU vs Indiana. I expect them to cover that pretty easily.

Comment

• Indiana looks better to me (so far)... Their only losses are to top 10 teams.

Comment

• MSU's offense is surprisingly inept so far.

Comment

• Gophers are making Nebraska look bad too, and that's (arguably) the best win for M and Sparty.

Comment

• Wow Sparty is just totally flat. Lucky to be down 2 at the half.
                Last edited by Hannibal; October 16, 2021, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Ohio State had to play the Mighty Goofer when they still had Ibrahim. Can’t believe CRD pulled that one out of his ass.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Spartys QB hasn't been tested much by a competent defense. Not impressing me.

Comment

• Ibraham suffered an injury when Minnesota vs Ohio State was close if I remember correctly.
                      Goofys are rowing that boat to a 4-2 record despite those injuries at RB.

Vegas is good.
                      4.5 spread for most of the week and MSU wins by 5.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Never had one doubt.LOL

Comment

• Gophers I had pre season as #3 in the west, no idea why people loved Northwestern they were obvious going to fall back to Earth.

Comment

• The Goofer is pretty decent. I have no idea how they only scored 10 against BG, but they’re a tough out.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              Wow Sparty is just totally flat. Lucky to be down 2 at the half.
                              The luckiest team in college football. Should have 3 losses. Totally outplayed by a bad Indy team. That OL is MAC level. UM has nothing to worry about..

Comment

• 3 losses, what should be their third loss?

Comment

Working...
                                X