Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    So much for the foolish assertion (with apologies to entropy...well...not really...he's an idiot...)...that only southern schools can compete for national titles in football...it's all bullshit...if you have a program that commits to winning...hires a solid coach...with solid facilities...you can win. FUCK THE SEC...FUCKING OVERRATED...OVERRATED FUCKS...
    Wiz, someday you need to post your true feelings about the SEC ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        The Big10 needs to make the commitment to bring in top coaches and their staffs. It ain't like we're hurting for money...and with the new tv contract taking effect soon, we're only getting richer

Compare how much the SEC spends on football compared to the BIG... And then look at how much they don't spend on other sports

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I don't want to see the B10 cut spending on other sports. The sheer volume of scholarship sports the B10 offers is, IMO, it's best collective feature. They're going to have gads of money, though. They should be able to put MORE into money sports without taking away from non-scholarship stuff.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Can we vote Iowa out?

Comment

• @FauxPelini: Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
              A: I have no idea but Iowa is losing its bowl game by 5 touchdowns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ferentz needs to retire. Record since their last very good team (2009) has been very mediocre.

I feel like I've said "Ferentz needs to retire" about 5 years in a row now and he manages to keep hanging around.

Comment

• Most of these coaches lose steam after a decade.

Comment

• Iowa can't afford to lose Ferentz. It's not like they can go out and hire a 3-time B10 COY.

Speaking of which, one of my favorite tweets last night was to the effect..."imagine how badly OSU would be winning if they were led by B10 CoY Jerry Kill...."

Comment

• Kill is doing amazing things at Minny. Good coach

Kirk seems tired.

Comment

• Kill is a very good coach. I mock the B10's CoY award.

Comment

• Ferentz has been there the same length of time as Stoops has been at Oklahoma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                            I propose that this thread's name be returned to its original state.
                            Baby steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                              Baby steps....
                              It was Iowa, wasn't it?

Comment

• Frerentz has always been overrated. Always. He is a lousy recruiter, a decent developer of talent, and an abysmal game manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X