No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS was responsible for a lot of guys from NJ over the years... Rozier, Fryar, peter brothers, etc... it's not like UNL have 15 a yr, but they seemed to find a couple every now and then that helped. Now, it feels completely dry... very little activity.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Frank Solich recruiting for Tom Osborne wasn't the same as Frank Solich recruiting for Frank Solich.

Comment

• Heh. A little like The Wizard asking out a dude on behalf of Jessica Alba and The Wizard asking out a dude on behalf of The Wizard. Of course, the latter would work on OP. But the larger point here is that Nebraska is frail program content and thankful to have a genius and leader of the caliber of Coach Bo.

Never gonna let you go, gonna hold you in my arms forever....
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I am planning on hunting you down and killing you Talent...just so you know...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm aware. That's been the plan for the past 15+ years. I'll manage.

Comment

• heh

hi!

stfu
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• interesting post, wizzIE

I remember when The Wizard went by the moniker Old Scribe. Back then he offered up mostly non-delusional and occasionally sensible posts and was spot on about UNL's head coaching situation. As The Wizard, however, his dogged defense of all things Lincoln and, especially Coach Bo, amount to little more than the detached ramblings of a crazy man -- crazy by Western Nebraska standards mind you.

Yes, I still miss Old Scribe.

Comment

• I remember when The Talent went by the moniker The Notorious King of Trash. Back then he offered up mostly non-delusional and occasionally sensible posts and was spot on about tOSU's head coaching situation. As The Notorious King of Trash, however, his dogged defense of all things Columbus and, especially Coach Tressel, amount to little more than the detached ramblings of a crazy man -- crazy by Ohio standards mind you.

Yes, I still miss The Notorious King of Trash.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sssssiiiiiillllllkkkyyyy boy.

That guy was ghey. (No offense to OP)

Comment

• The Big Ten

Choking in the horseshoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'll chip in a half-eaten bag of pork rinds to get PSA as a guest speaker on the "Golden Age of the CFB Forums". Mind you, given his speaking fee, I expect to get change back.

FOUR-LOSS SUCKBUTTS

Comment

• heh

WTF ever happened to...Cool Breeze...mojospartan...PSA...RU...not that I give a flying fuck...just curious...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mark IV or whatever Roman numeral he was...Winged Helmet...The Ville. Man, that shit was ages ago. Good times tho.

Comment

• Huuuuuuyaack!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X