No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought VT was going to be a lot better this year. They played us tough in the Sugar Bowl.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There QB was pretty good or better when I saw him last year, what happened?

Comment

• Laveon Bell coughs up football. Spartans cling to 3 point lead. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to root for the Spartans...

Comment

• Labia Bell stretches but is short of putting spartie up 10.

Comment

• This time, he gets it.

Comment

• TD gift (for us as well as for Spartans) courtesy of questionable unnecessary roughness call.

I wish they would make the out roughness calls reviewable, or something...

Comment

• so that's how to spell his name...

Comment

• yep

Comment

• Gawd. A blatant roughness call on Spartans. Really hard to root for these guys...

Comment

• Well that's the ballgame...

Comment

• but there's another personal foul on Spartans, negating a TD...

Comment

• Personal Foul cancels a pick 6. 20 yards behind the play too. Dumbasses.

Comment

• sparty showing their true colors with their thuggery. How bout the helmet to helmet on Maxwell, though, that wasn't called?
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Speaking of Spartans, when was the last time the Michigan basketball team was ranked higher than Izzo's team to start the season?

Looks like Spartans can still blow this football game...

Comment

• Gholston misses tackle, and Cornholes still have hope...

Comment

Working...
                                X