No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan wins the Legends and the conference. But if (and this is a HUGE IF) Nebraska were to upset M in Lincoln...the division COULD come down to Nebraska and Iowa on the final weekend...and the Iowa at M game could decide it as well. Whodathunk Iowa would be a factor...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Certainly not me. Iowa stinks. I think the UNL-M winner plays Wisky for the honor of being crowned 2nd best team in the B10.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wouldn't count out Iowa there douchebag...and UNL is not going to beat M so moot point. Prolly comes down to Iowa, NW and M...which is just very depressing.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNL-NW -- critical Legends Division game. Good gawd.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan can't contend for the CCG unless they beat MSU this weekend.

Cart before the horse, .. and all that.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• wrong. UM can lose and then win out winning tiebreakers against Iowa NU and NW if that becomes an issue.
              Last edited by UMStan White; October 14, 2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• M has to win their home games first and foremost. Then if they lose in Lincoln (and shit-town), we can still win with tie-breakers over NW and Iowa (with two conf losses), with NU out of it with three B1G losses (still play at NW, sparty, and Iowa).
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I'm with Linesman -- UM has to win this weekend. Not feeling like talking tiebreakers for another month or so.

Comment

• Exactly. Don't count on others to do something that you couldn't do yourself.

Win this weekend, then get focused on the Huskers.

Comment

• I just don't care much about a conference championship without beating MSU first. That's what matters most this year.

Comment

• Of course, the scenarios mentioned are all dependent on beating those green f&^ks first.
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• OSU only a 14.5-point favorite over Purdue. Gotta like that play. Purdue is Gadawful and whatever weaknesses OSU has on defense, they won't be able to exploit them.

Comment

• Scheduling note: Minnesota has cancelled their series with North Carolina, which was set to begin next year. The Gophers appear to be heading back to the shameful days of Glen Mason-style scheduling. They have absolutely no major conference opponents scheduled now until 2017

Comment

• Probably a good move for them. IMHO you build a program in two stages. In stage 1, when you are dogshit like Minnehaha, you go for 8 wins and the aura of credibility. In stage 2, you start scheduling the Colorados and North Carolinas of the world to get a bit more exposure. Worked wonders for Wisky and KSU.

Comment

• Its the Wisconsin model to a tee.

Comment

Working...
                                X