Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Wisky game televised?
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• The B1G sucks...day is going badly as I feared

Comment

• Iowa lost to ISU 9 to 6? Must have been a barnburner

Going back to my opinion that Ferentz is near the end of the line

Comment

• B10 is awful, Wisky, PSU & Iowa have dropped significantly. Good thing the B10 stole Nebraska. Illinois has a decent chance to play in the CCG going 4-4.

Comment

• Nebraska and MSU are the class of the conference, but both are far from perfect.
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• OSU would be in the CCG if it weren't for the sanctions

Comment

• They are the most talented team in the conference. (Ohio)...

B10 being so weak should give M a chance at 8 wins.

Comment

• Wisconsin only had 34 rushing yards. That offense is troubled.

Comment

• Wisconsin only had 34 rushing yards.
                    holy shit
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• heh... I took Oregon State. B1G teams historically have problems out on the west coast. Maybe its the water....
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• UCLA abusing Nebraska's defense...Northwestern doesn't look good. Dark day for the conference.

Comment

• Figured Nebraska was going to have to be able to outscore most teams...

I thought I saw today where the entire top 25 didn't have any other top 25 team on its schedule.

Comment

• B1G teams historically have problems out on the west coast. Maybe its the water....
                            Yep, and did anyone really think Illinois would be different? Arizona st 21 /Illinois 7 in the 2nd

Comment

• I had written that one off as a sure B1G loss.

Comment

• 28-7 now lol How could ASU only be a 1 point favorite?

Comment

Working...
                                X