Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO WIZARD

Comment

• I agree with Talent that we are headed toward (I think 4) superconferences. I do think that ND is clearly the most important east coast team in terms of cable revenue. I think Delaney is trying to force them into the B1G.

Comment

• Despite what Talent says, the Irish easily outnumber the Crimson Tide 5-1 at the Miami Beach Marina as the power players in this game roll into town for the Orange Bowl. "Fighting Irish" is easily 150 footer, steel hull, state-of-the-art, worth 100M at the end of my slip.

The battle is no longer waged with fisticuffs in the streets but on account ledger in the boardroom.

These ND alums are pipe-hitters as these yachts easily match Nascar during the Miami 400 hillbilly invasion.

Get as many domers as possible on to this floating cathouse when it pulls out. That way it's easier to take more of them out and feed the sharks if it should come to harm
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LOL @ ``floating cathouse''. No idea why it's as funny as it is.

Comment

• Yeah they had 200 guests last night, trying to find out who owns the damn thing. I was staying aboard in the Marina couldn't sleep, they shut it down at 5am.

The Prime was flying the Block M Michigan colors in retaliation.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• "Catholic 7" on verge of tv deal with Fox; Expecting to double their money from previous Big East deal and could leave the conf sooner than later

The seven Catholic schools that plan to leave the Big East to form their own basketball conference expect to double their money off a television deal, according to sources.

Comment

• Good. It's frustrating to see basketball being victimized here and I'm eager for the secondary revenue sport to find its stable future.

Comment

• I'm hoping creighton gets an invite to the catholic 7. It would be great for that school.
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The Prime was flying the Block M Michigan colors in retaliation.
                    Excellent, but the old Linesman would be much more impressed if you broke out the torpedoes and sunk that ugly scow ....
                    Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      Good. It's frustrating to see basketball being victimized here and I'm eager for the secondary revenue sport to find its stable future.
                      But they have a tournament, so doesn't that mean everyone makes tons of money and the game is amazing?
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                        I'm hoping creighton gets an invite to the catholic 7. It would be great for that school.
                        That's a great idea, hadn't even thought of that. They could definitely compete well there.

Comment

• Liney: That tug is so topheavy that it might just sink on its own, like that cruize ship off Italy.

By the way, the Cat 7 would give ND basketball a home, and that does not work in favor of the B1G.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            But they have a tournament, so doesn't that mean everyone makes tons of money and the game is amazing?
                            Yes! Leave it alone to do so!

Comment

• What should we read into this?

The Big12 is negotiating with the NCAA to change the rules governing conference championship games. They want 10-team conferences to be allowed to hold one.

Comment

• I just "drove by", they are loaded!

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X