No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best bowl game so far; LSU had beaten the ACC 19 straight (back to '55).
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• That chick-fil-a Bowl always seems to be an excellent game.
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Northwestern is on the verge of ending their 65-year bowl winless streak. Up 34-20 with under 3:30 to go

Comment

• Having seen the so-called best of the SEC play, I'm not nearly as convinced Alabama will roll ND.

Mississippi State is dogshit. LSU, Georgia and South Carolina all seemed comparable or worse to the teams they played.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I can't say I disagree with you Talent. It sure seems Ohio is better than any of the SEC teams that have played so far.

Comment

• I don't think it will be a blowout, but Bama is clearly favored.
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                That chick-fil-a Bowl always seems to be an excellent game.
                Agreed. The Peach, Alamo, and Holiday Bowls usually seem to have good match-ups for non-NYD bowls. In fact, they are way better than most supposedly superior destinations. I'd like to see the Big Ten spread out some of their games given that they had 4 teams playing at the same time today. NYD doesn't carry the cache it used to. Having a primetime match-up with another major conference opponent leading up to NYD would be better, IMO.

Comment

• Agree on the B10 NYD bowls, I'd like to watch as much of the B10 as possible and you can't with four games on at once... I'd like to watch at least 2 or 3 of them and could only watch 1.

Comment

• TiVo the games idiot!

Comment

• Bell, a junior who led the Big Ten in rushing, has until Jan. 15 to declare his NFL intentions, but most have expected him to turn pro.

Hopefully Gholston and Sims follow him out the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                        Agree on the B10 NYD bowls, I'd like to watch as much of the B10 as possible and you can't with four games on at once... I'd like to watch at least 2 or 3 of them and could only watch 1.

agree. I'd like to also see fewer SEC matchups in Florida.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Congrats to the Cardinal; love their style of play and hope M can show something similar with Hokeattison & Co.

Didn't miss a beat after losing Harbaugh/Luck/3 top WRs.
                          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Florida International hiring 2001 B1G Coach of the Year Ron Turner!!

Comment

• Expansion rumors continue to whip around the font of knowledge that is the Twitterverse. Nothing particularly knew. By and large the sentiment seems to be that Delaney is perched upon his throne deciding which confernece to kill. It seems rather obvious that it's the ACC, but meh.

Also, all rumors are couched in the most immediate terms -- "days" "soon' "right after bowls", etc. I still think they have lots of time. The key for Delaney is to lock up UNC. They're the modest variable. If UNC is on-board, he can ask ACC schools of interest to prostate themselves to no end -- and they will.

Anyway, I still have zero doubt the B10 isn't done at 14. And I have close to zero doubt the B10 is ultimately steaming to 20.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The day of the super conference is upon us, and it looks like the B1G wants to help themselves to the pie before the SEC does.
                                Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

Working...
                                X