The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• meh.. I'll probably watch.

Hard to "root" for either team.

But, I think Bama prevails.
      Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• @MattRHinton: Georgia Tech gave up 42 points to Miami, 49 to Middle Tennessee, 47 to Clemson, 41 to BYU, 50 to N. Carolina, 42 to Georgia. Held USC to 7.

Offensive genius kiffin is...
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I just want to take this moment to give congrats to the preseason #1 team and Hyundai Sun Bowl Runner-Up USC Trojans! Cheers to a great season and a bright young coach!!! Thank You Lane Kiffin for making my day!! lol

Comment

• I might check out the Tostito's BCS Championship game but only if nothing better (like the Pistons) is on. I just don't have a team to root for in the game.

Comment

• I believe that was a B1G officiating crew at the USC/GT game. They missed at least two glaring play...one which was rectified by review (calling a missed field goal good) and on which the review missed and did not even review (quaterback fumble which they ruled and incomplete pass). Good Gosh.

Comment

• Since the AP poll started in the 1930s, only Ole Miss has started as the No. 1 ranked team and finished unranked. Untill now - Southern California was ranked AP No. 1 at the beginning of the season, USC became the first preseason No. 1 team to lose six games and finish unranked.

Matt Barkley was a strong contender for the Heisman Trophy.

Notre Dame is the first (and only) team to start the season unranked and finish No. 1

Comment

• and on which the review missed and did not even review (quaterback fumble which they ruled and incomplete pass).
                  Yea, that was a fumble for sure, how do they miss that? Another fun fact SC lost in their Bowl game to a team under .500 , a losing team!

Comment

• Fun facts about the Contraceptives and their delightful loss to Ga Tech:

USC became the first preseason No. 1 team to lose six games.

It's the first school to enter the season on top of The Associated Press poll and finish unranked since Mississippi in 1964.

USC finished with 10 first downs, three interceptions, and eight punts.

Heh.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The only thing bad about that is that Michigan isn't the team that put the "L" on them.
                      Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Five BT Teams playing today

NWu leads 10-0 after a pick six on MSu's first drive and a 15 play scoring drive for a FG. NWu may have been the best (post season eligible) team in the BT in 2012.

Purdue, OTH, who should not be bowling at all, is behind 14-zip in the Cotton to Ok St.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Both teams with special jerseys/helmets, by the way. Both actually look pretty good, although MSU looks a lot like Texas A & M.

Comment

• Les Miles cost his team the game again last night in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. Called 3 straight passes when he just needed to run the ball to run down the clock with a 2 point lead.

So glad that guy isn't the HC at Michigan.
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Who were they playing?

Comment

• Clemson
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X