The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan, volleyball alert:

BERKELEY, Calif. -- The University of Michigan volleyball team blew past Michigan State in three sets (25-16, 26-24, 26-24) on Friday night (Dec. 7), clinching its second-ever appearance in the NCAA Elite Eight. U-M will face second-ranked Stanford in the regional final Saturday (Dec. 8) at 8:30 p.m. PST at Haas Pavilion.
    Michigan, making its second regional final appearance in four years, was led on offense by junior Lexi Erwin's (Spring, Texas/Woodlands College Park) 17 kills. Classmate Jennifer Cross (Scarborough, Ontario/Birchmount Park Collegiate) added 12 kills and five blocks. Sophomore Lexi Dannemiller (West Chester, Ohio/Lakota West) dealt 30 assists, while freshman Tiffany Morales (Redondo Beach, Calif./Redondo Union) had 19 digs. Freshman Krystalyn Goode (River Falls, Wis./Nicolet) registered five blocks, while Erwin tossed in four block assists.

Comment

• 4 of the final 8 teams are from the BIG.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• UM beat Stanford to advance to the Final Four As you all know I'm a huge women's volleyball fan!

Comment

• Congrats Stan. Too bad UNL couldn't have joined you. Do the B1G proud at the Final Four!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's a big deal. They played that game at Stanford.

I'm still surprised that Nebraska didn't advance.

Edit: My bad. The game was played at Cal - Berkley.

Still, to advance to the Final Four via a win against #2 Stanford is a big deal.

we're a volleyball conference ....
            Last edited by lineygoblue; December 9, 2012, 08:18 AM. Reason: correct location
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Johnny Manziel wins big. BTW that's an 11 K Rolex on his wrist, just sayin'...how many 19-year olds, other than Talent or "Nucky" Thompson , sport that kinda hardware?

Last edited by Optimus Prime; December 9, 2012, 09:01 AM.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• And now the Ron Powlus treatment begins ...

can he win 4 heismans? ....

Comment

• Apparently Manziel has some charges pending against him for assault. Whatever. I didn't even watch.

Now, Army-Navy, that was good stuff.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It was on Espn... So I didn't watch either.

Plus... Klien should have won.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      That's a big deal. They played that game at Stanford.

I'm still surprised that Nebraska didn't advance.

Edit: My bad. The game was played at Cal - Berkley.

Still, to advance to the Final Four via a win against #2 Stanford is a big deal.

we're a volleyball conference ....
                      Shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Aw, c'mon Wizzie ... cheer up.

I'm sure Bo will have the troops ready on NYD ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                          Johnny Manziel wins big. BTW that's an 11 K Rolex on his wrist, just sayin'...how many 19-year olds, other than Talent or "Nucky" Thompson , sport that kinda hardware?

How many 19-year-old football players are in the $EC?

Comment

• :::kills liney:::
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hoss.. Lol

Comment

• College football reports that attendance is at a nine year low...

Tell me again how the populace is a gigantic infinite money pool that will show up at games or watch them on TV, regardless of the quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X