No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched that game and I still can't see what is so egregiously bad about that call. I can't see if it is the correct call either, but I can't see enough evidence the other way.

Comment

• I'm going with the assumptions the Texas league made a bad call
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• ...and it went in Texass' favor...

Just shocking!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• TCU starting quarterback Casey Pachall has been suspended indefinitely after he was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated early Thursday morning.

Pachall
          Pachall

Coach Gary Patterson announced the suspension hours after police say Pachall was pulled over for running a stop sign near TCU's Fort Worth campus.

"My job as a head coach is to win games, educate our kids and help them with their lives," Patterson said in a statement, which added that TCU would have no further comment. Pachall's "breath specimen" was over the legal limit (0.08), said Pedro Criado, Fort Worth police spokesman. Pachall was transferred to the Mansfield (Texas) jail, where his bond was set at $1,000.

Pachall, 21, lived in the same house as former TCU linebacker Tanner Brock, who was among four Horned Frogs football players arrested in February during a campus-wide drug bust. Pachall admitted to drug use in police interviews, but was not arrested.

Big 12 blog

Big 12 ESPN.com's David Ubben writes about all things involving the Big 12 in the conference blog.

More:
          • Blog network: College Football Nation

TCU confirmed that Pachall had failed a Feb. 1 drug test, just two weeks before the arrests. Pachall attended a university drug and alcohol awareness program and was not suspended for any game time by Patterson.

Pachall, a junior, started all 13 games for TCU a year ago, and had 948 passing yards and 10 touchdowns for the 4-0 Horned Frogs, who are ranked No. 15. TCU is set to host Iowa State on Saturday.

Pachall's arrest was reported earlier by the Dallas-Fort Worth NBC affiliate.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Arizona taking it to Stanford at Stanford in the 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              Arizona taking it to Stanford at Stanford in the 4th.
              Not so fast.

Wildcats get picked in their first possession of OT.

Rodriguez special D gives up an easy 6 and Stanford wins.

Typical. Really glad M is playing with toughness again.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Down go the Noles. 3 Top 5 teams lose

Buckeyes probably moving on up into the Top 10

Comment

• ... where they will become the next B1G team to be over-rated ....
                  Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Odds are looking good for a 10-win season now. Have to figure Indiana & Illinois will be wins. I think we can go at least 2-2 agaisnt the rest.

BTW, Notre Dame beat Da U far worse than any of their B1G opponents.

Comment

• WhoDean shamefully rides autopicks to a weekly win in my picks contest and nudges into the top 10. Liney also shamefully rides autopicks, but the monkey making his pick wasn't quite as good -- still a top 5 week.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In my defense at least I had the sense to switch from autopick favorites to autopick home teams this week.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Big XII really needs to schedule OOC games of higher caliber. Really a joke of a schedule for almost all of them. SEC isn't much if any better at scheduling competitive OOC games.

Comment

• I guess Beano Cook died today.

RIP

Comment

• Ron Powlus will be giving the eulogy.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Beeno Kook hated Michigan football, but loved the band.

Condolences to his family.
                                Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

Working...
                                X