The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely.
    Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      Yeah, but wait until he gets his guys!
      .....and I admittedly used to buy that kool-aid.
      Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; September 23, 2012, 03:36 PM.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ...so you traded the RichGod kool-aid for the Hoke kool-aid...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have to admit, while I was watching the game I kept thinking "Heap big thunder, reap no rain."

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            ...so you traded the RichGod kool-aid for the Hoke kool-aid...
            Heh ......

Seriously though, I don't think there is any BS with Hoke and company like there was with Rich and his boys. That was a CF from the start and I don't think the majority of M fans were willing to see that. Some still dont. It pisses me off that people like you knew that Rodriguz = Callahan, way before I was willing to admit it.

Hoke and his staff have already demonstrated they are better coaches technically, WAY better recruiters and better leaders able to get more out of the roster than Rodriguez ever was. That gives me some optimism that M will get better under Hoke
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Absolutely.
              You do know I was being facetious, right?
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                Heh ......

Seriously though, I don't think there is any BS with Hoke and company like there was with Rich and his boys. That was a CF from the start and I don't think the majority of M fans were willing to see that. Some still dont. It pisses me off that people like you knew that Rodriguz = Callahan, way before I was willing to admit it.

Hoke and his staff have already demonstrated they are better coaches technically, WAY better recruiters and better leaders able to get more out of the roster than Rodriguez ever was. That gives me some optimism that M will get better under Hoke
                I am actually sorry I was right Jeff...I like Michigan...and I saw you guys going through EXACTLY what NU did...it was eerily similar...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What do you see for osu and Urban Meyer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                    What do you see for osu and Urban Meyer?
                    I think he will have success...but not to the degree he had at Florida. OSU will compete every year for the conference title...once they are eligible...heh.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It helps that PSU stinks and Wisky is heading in the same direction.

Comment

• True. That division sucks.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...but our division just sucks a little less...heh...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I still keep hoping against hope that the B1G will grow a brain, and set up the conference into a true east/west configuration. And I don't buy the idea that the proposed "west" would not be competitive. Nebraska, Wisconsin and Iowa would be in a dogfight every year for the west, and Michigan, OlieO and either Penn State or MSU would fight it out in the east.
                            Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Historically, 4 of the top 5 programs would be in the 'east.' The people paying the bills (tv) wanted PSU, M & OSU split up so they'd be playing each other in the CCG.

Comment

• Maybe they could split it up into three "pods"...The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X