No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the f**k would have "I've been workin' on the railroad" as your fight song???
    Or "boola boola"?
    Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Good point.

Liney:

hi
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• week 3 recap in MS paint
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Wiz: hello
            Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• hi
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Point spreads for the weekend...

Syracuse @ Minnesota (-1)
                Louisiana Tech @ Illinois (-2.5)
                Michigan @ Notre Dame (-5.5)
                Temple @ Penn State (-7.5)
                Central Michigan @ Iowa (-15.5)
                UTEP @ Wisconsin (-18 )
                Eastern Michigan @ Michigan State (-33)
                UAB @ Ohio (-38 )

Comment

• I think that I like UTEP +18 against Wisky, given that Wisky's combined MOV against Northern Iowa and Utah State was 7 points.

Despite their struggles so far this year, I kinda like Iowa to cover against CMU.

It goes without saying, ND givng only 5.5 points to Michigan is the stone cold lock of the season. I'm shocked that it's that low.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; September 20, 2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• It started at 7 and has gone down. Big $$ coming in on Michigan. Yes, Iowa is a lock. We are awful.

Comment

• Surprised no one has commented on the Razorback/JLS debacle.

JL is getting absolutely pilloried. Think back and remember the press conference when, as MSU coach, he slapped himself in the face. This one is just as bad, maybe worse.

Absolutely confirms two things:

(1) Arky's AD is an idiot for hiring Smith no matter how much he thought naming a Petrino staff member as HC was a good way to limit the disruption.

(2) Smith will probably never coach again. Water boy? Maybe.

Moving on ......

Bill King of 24/7 sports called Lane Kiffen a whiny bitch and a punk on his CFB talk show this morning. This after Kiffen lambasted a reporter who asked a question about injuries (USC had some kind of rule preventing questions about injuries that was recently reversed by the AD; apparently Kiffen didn't get the word, making a coplete ass of himself in the process ..... and what's new).

Any way, its fun to watch programs, other than Michigan, get this kind of negative attention after the horror M fans suffered through recently. PSU and osu ADs and fans must also enjoy the quiet surrounding those two slimy programs.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It goes without saying,
                        Then why say it!?!
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Protect yourself by using ``It went without saying''.

Comment

• And here I was, thinking that last night's BYU-Boise State game would be the first good Thursday night contest of the year. I'm happy I didn't watch the second half of that shit fest.

Comment

• I like watching Bronco Mendenhall's defense...its really a unique blend of 43 and 34 defense that is the wave of the future IMO. His kids really get after it, and beat up Boise's offense pretty well last night.

The 2-point conversion decision was really iffy however.

Comment

• Yup.

That blue turf is hard to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X