X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poetic Justice.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Anyone know if nationalchamps.net is planning on doing their TV listings page this year? That was one of my favorite college football pages to visit.

Comment

• It's a little clunky, but I use the lsufootball.net one -- http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I just noticed that Arizona's home opener this weekend is against Toledo.

Funny how schedules work out sometimes!

Comment

• I'm going to watch as many Arizona games as I can this year. They are going to be highly entertaining to watch.

Comment

• Thinking the exact same thing, wouldn't mind watching that "fraud" get burnt by Toledo too.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Toledo favored?

Comment

• Minnesota opens their season tomorrow at UNLV...really late game

Comment

• WM, AZ is 9.5 to 10 pt fav.

Sporting News:

Two Upsets You Definitely Should Bet Your House On

1. Toledo +10 at Arizona (10:30 p.m., ESPNU). Not the debut Rich Rodriguez had in mind, but then, Rodriguez wouldn’t know instant success if it kissed him on the mouth. He lost his first games at Michigan and West Virginia, and at Glenville State and Salem College before that.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• A&M at La Tech has been postponed. Probably would have been tonight's only watchable game. I guess that I'll turn on Minny vs UNLV for a few minutes.

Anyone who follows college football should be all over that Arizona-Toledo spread.

Comment

• South Carolina-Vandy is worth watching a bit of. We'll see if Vandy can generate any offense and make it a game.

The line has moved away from the public, suggesting that Vegas thinks Vandy is a sharp play. I disagree. But I'll still watch to see if Vandy can block anyone!
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• South Carolina-Vandy will probably be unwatchable, like that Godawful NC State-South Carolina game a few years ago that ended 7-3.

Comment

• Mike Leach era begins in Pullman. I'll be watching that one. At BYU though I think.

Comment

• Toledo has to start a game at 10:30 pm eastern. That's kinda messed up.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Watching PAC-10 receivers run free through Tony Gibson's shitty defensive backfields is going to be so much fun.

Who does Toledo have coming back? They were ridiculously good on offense last year for a MAC team. Would RichRod be the first coach to lose to Toledo at two different AQ schools?
                                Last edited by Hannibal; August 30, 2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X