No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to the La Tech players who donated their bowl gifts to a couple kids in the Make A Wish program. That's what this time of year is all about, and is lost far too often at certain <cough, ahem> schools.
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Football players have wishes too, you know! Have you any idea how terrible it is to contemplate a life with golden-pants trinkets not-yet monetarized? Walk a mile in their shoes first, pal...

Comment

• heh, true
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          You could take a remedial course at Weastern and fix that.
          I hear Estern's program is better.

Comment

• No, you're thinking of Northern Michigan (alma mater of Lloyd Carr who starred as a QB)

Comment

• I hear they have a great program for workplace politics up there.

Comment

• Terry Bowden hired as Akron coach.

Comment

• Lord help them ...
                  Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• In tonights bowl game between arizona st and boise st, there will be two Windsor boys playing for boise. Yes next to o-lie-o, believe it or not Windsor is a football hotbed for the ncaa. I had the opportunity to watch these guys from peewee since my youngst son played against them.

#40 Tyrone Crawford DE 6-4 276 SR

#99 Michael Atkinson DT 6-1 320 JR

Comment

• Wasn't Biakabatuka a Canuck?

I think we have another one on the team right now.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Sagesse graduated the year before.

Comment

• Jeff, we're everywhere.

OJ Atogwe, Washington Redskins played with drok summer ball.

Brian Bulcke, played with Stanford either LB, DL for Harbaugh last season

Luke Wilson TE for Rice

Recent players from Windsor area.

Comment

• All 36 million of us.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Boise is going to dominate what's left of the Big East.

Comment

• Is Boise would do just fine in the Pac
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X