No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see an actual fire, not just smoke. Very solid evidence against him, he's going to spend a lot of time in prison getting abused by fellow prisoners.

Comment

• He's not a pedo but he admitted to the showers and inappropriate sexual touching. Obvious BS.

Comment

• Unless the Grand Jury report that I read is full of lies (and I, myself, think it is dead on accurate), any one who interviews Sandusky and throws him the kind of softball questions that allows him a platform to explain himself in an effort to lessen the seriousness of his offenses out to be held accountable ...... Costas? I'm talking to you.

BTW ..... why the f' is Sandusky still on the streets giving him an opportunity to diddle more kids?
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Judging from the Grand Jury indictment, Curley and Shultz should do some time as well. Talk about enabling! Neither of them told the police - despite the fact that part of Shultz's duties was to oversee the campus police - and then soft peddled what they had been told to the Grand Jury and other authorities. Those two, along with Paterno, are the most responsible parties for the 2002 incident going from "anal rape of a 10 year-old" to "horseplay in the shower". It's plainly evident to me they cared more about covering it up to save the university certain embarrassment than to protect innocent children. By doing so they've done immense harm to everyone involved and were rightfully charged with perjury.

Comment

• Well, if you?ve known about Sandusky for years, and have nurtured a coverup that even Nixon would be in awe of, you really have no choices left- except, maybe, for which witnesses to pay off, which DAs to silence and which judges to invite to your fundraisers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              BTW ..... why the f' is Sandusky still on the streets giving him an opportunity to diddle more kids?
              Because the judge at his hearing had WORKED for his 2nd mile charity in the past and gave him bail.

Comment

• The better question is why, if you are Sandusky, you'd want to be out on bail. He's probably safer in jail.

Comment

• Judging from the Grand Jury indictment, Curley and Shultz should do some time as well. Talk about enabling! Neither of them told the police - despite the fact that part of Shultz's duties was to oversee the campus police - and then soft peddled what they had been told to the Grand Jury and other authorities.
                  They'll get rung up on perjury for lying to the grand jury but I don't think they can get them for not reporting.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    The better question is why, if you are Sandusky, you'd want to be out on bail. He's probably safer in jail.
                    As a child molester? Probably not.

Comment

• There's not too many safe places for that fellow right now
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• BTW ..... why the f' is Sandusky still on the streets giving him an opportunity to diddle more kids?

Not only is he on the streets but it didn't cost him a penny!! He's out on $100,000 recognizance bond which means all he had to do was sign a form promising to pay $100K if he runs. It's insane.

Comment

• Sneaky bastard, covering his ass now, slippery as Tressel IMO. Last July, before the season started, say it ain't so Joe!

Paterno Passed On Home to His Wife for $1
                          Lawrence A. Frolik, a law professor at the University of Pittsburgh who specializes in elder law, said that he had “never heard” of a husband selling his share of a house for $1 to his spouse for tax or government assistance purposes.

“I can’t see any tax advantages,” Frolik said. “If someone told me that, my reaction would be, ‘Are they hoping to shield assets in case if there’s personal liability?’ ” He added, “It sounds like an attempt to avoid personal liability in having assets in his wife’s name.”

Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 16, 2011, 11:32 AM.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Tip of the iceberg. This thing is going to get worse, before it gets better...
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think the interesting thing about the transfer was that it happened in July!

Also, though a bit off point with respect to the "real" news related to JP, every time I see pictures of his house I am struck by how apparently simple and inexpensive looking it is. Not sure what that means other than just that and/or a comment on how JP spent his money. I remember seeing a picture of RR's house up for sale and the 1.9 million asking price. Quite a stark contrast between the two.

Comment

• I am struck by how apparently simple and inexpensive looking it is.
                                I thought the same thing. Maybe he is just a cheap person.

Comment

Working...
                                X